Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Missus keeps blowing cars up.
  • Smee
    Free Member

A couple of weeks ago she managed to cook the head on a Passat, today she managed to break my Yaris’s engine. Nice one Dawn.

AndyPaice
    Free Member

you could always teach her how to drive 😉

Kuco

I saw the title and thought taliban.

timber

Surely well maintained vehicles don’t ‘just break’…

unless they’re french of course

Smee
    Free Member

Timber – Yaris are made in France apparently.

timber

thats half way explained then, now for the passat…

Ambrose

Smee- Are we married to the same woman? Janice killed the dual mass flywheel- fortunately a warranty job, but then on top of that Mrs Ambrose has caused approx. £1800:00 worth of bodywork damage to her Passat in the last 6 months. Versus my 750 pounds worth due to a ‘slight mishap’.

samuri
    Free Member

My wife, contrary to expectations (it took a lot of lessons and a number of tests for her to pass), has proved to be an impecable driver. I feel really guilty doubting her. She has been most unfortunate in having her car stolen once, a guy drove into hers when she was parked up once and she works in a garden centre so daft old **** are always driving into her car there but as far as her driving goes it’s without criticism.

Unless you’re stuck behind her and need to get somewhere quickly.

epicyclo

Amateurs. My missus wrote off 3 cars in 6 months. After that we were too poor to afford decent cars for years.

zokes
    Free Member

Perhaps one of your ‘expert’ diving courses could teach her to change gear so she won’t have drive everywhere in first in future….

brant
    Free Member

Left the handbrake off “her” car when we got back from holiday, which, once I’d got back in the house, half demolished “my” garage, and stoved the back of her car in. £750 worth of body shop work. And I (initially) blamed her for it – “when were you going to tell me you’d reversed into my garage” as I didn’t know what had happened.

Much humble pie (quite rightly) since then.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Missus keeps blowing cars up.’ is closed to new replies.