Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 105 total)
  • Missing twins in Syria want to come home…Quick Poll maybe
  • unfitgeezer
    Free Member

ah thats nice !

There’s talk they may not be allowed back into the UK…

I think that’s a fair decision you turned your back on the UK now you don’t like it and you are home sick…

Sorry the doors closed…if they come back would they not be considered a danger…

Anyways whats your thoughts ?

I’m sure there will be folk on here that say yes and we feel sorry for them…

Discuss

oh and play nice

footflaps

I’ve been to Syria and was allowed back. Damascus was a lovely city…

jambalaya
    Free Member

Source ?

I heard there where a few jihadi brides who had escaped ISIL but it wasn’t the Tower Hamlet’s girls

Pigface
    Free Member

If they have a passport they will be allowed back in, most probably arrested and imprisoned which will still be better that the hell that Syria must be.

thestabiliser
    Free Member

Right so some teenagers make a [very] stupid decision that they now regret and you’d leave them in the hands of ISIS? Play nice indeed.

jambalaya
    Free Member

To answer the question, yes I would imagine. Pregnant I would imagine.

So it could be the Manchester girls.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Right so some teenagers make a [very] stupid decision that they now regret and you’d leave them in the hands of ISIS? Play nice indeed.

This. Turning your back on the UK? Jesus.

devash
    Free Member

Bring them back, broadcast their tearful accounts of rape by unwashed bearded men on the telly, then give them a few hundred hours of laborious community service.

Kids make mistakes. Everyone deserves a second chance. That’s the difference between us and them.

nuke

Kids make mistakes. Everyone deserves a second chance. That’s the difference between us and them.

^ Yep, this. Hopefully they could prevent others being radicalised

unfitgeezer
    Free Member

okay so maybe I’m being a bit harsh here then…

What do you propose then ?

tpbiker
    Free Member

Bring them back, broadcast their tearful accounts of rape by unwashed bearded men on the telly, then give them a few hundred hours of laborious community service.

Kids make mistakes. Everyone deserves a second chance.

this…use them as an example to others not to go, gain as much info as possible about the ‘recruitment process’, and keep an eye on them so they don’t cause any trouble over here.

Hopefully serve more good than harm by letting them back in.

zippykona

As above , let them be a very potent advert for what a bunch of throwbacks Isis really are.

grunty
    Free Member

BURN ‘EM!!!

P**/show interface

Own ’em with some bombers!

There, did I get them all?

jekkyl

go on then we’ll let them back but they’ll have a finger waggled at them.

unfitgeezer
    Free Member

zippykona – Member

As above , let them be a very potent advert for what a bunch of throwbacks Isis really are.

The world knows what they are like and no one seems to really care…

thestabiliser
    Free Member

A lot of impressionable young people think they are noble and justified warriors for god (or summet like that) putting them straight about this is significantly more important than letting colonel blimp have his 10 mins of indignation

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

you turned your back on the UK

Can you explain how supporting the overthrow of the Syrian government is turning your back on the UK ?

ISIS only became regarded as a terrorist organisation by the UK government when they started operating in Iraq. Previous to that we (the UK government) were perfectly happy for ISIS to behead and kill Syrian soldiers.

unfitgeezer
    Free Member

Can you explain how supporting the overthrow of the Syrian government is turning your back on the UK ?

No I cant cos if you cant see it then you clearly have poo in your eyes and I suggest you clean them…

mcj78
    Free Member

devash – Member

Is probably the most reasonable & forward thinking way forward. However, i’m ever the cynic & must admit that it had crossed my mind that some of these youngsters coming back with their tales of woe & depravity could actually be too far indoctrinated and coming back as clandestine heroes to some and will sow the seeds of future problems with extremism.

Hang ’em

😉

thestabiliser
    Free Member

Ernie – that’s well off the mark – they went to join the Caliphate (so I believe) but just found out when they got there the reality was a long way from what they had been told.

kimbers

unfitgeezer- david cameron lost a vote to arm those rebels in Syria and then another to Bomb Assad for them, was he turning his back on the UK too?

better poo in the eye than coming out your mouth eh? 😉

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

No I cant cos if you cant see it then you clearly have poo in your eyes and I suggest you clean them..

And if you can’t see yours and our government’s breathtaking hypocrisy it goes a long way in explaining how the West has managed to keep stoking the flames of war in Syria.

bearnecessities

Are we literally throwing poo in here?

mark90
    Free Member

broadcast their tearful accounts of rape by unwashed bearded men on the telly

Where does Rolf Harris come in this?

Sorry, I’ll get my coat 😐

It’s actually not a bad idea. Although there is always the possibility mcj78 suggests.

PJM1974
    Free Member

They were 17 when they fled.

Almost without exception, everyone is a knobber at 17. No wonder they want to come home.

Markie
    Free Member

Almost without exception, everyone is a knobber at 17.

Independent of everything else, this.

RustySpanner

Hang on.
    So we’re only letting them back if we can throw poo at them?

zippykona

It could all be a bit Homeland though.

lemonysam
    Free Member

Although there is always the possibility mcj78 suggests.

Even if they remain radical, they’re apparently fleeing from ISIS so they have to end up somewhere. Why should we expect someone else to have to deal with our radicalised citizens if we’re not prepared to?

senorj

Their community service should be to go to schools and talk about their experiences.
    Or they may go straight into the big brother house. 😉

mark90
    Free Member

Even if they remain radical, they’re apparently fleeing from ISIS so they have to end up somewhere. Why should we expect someone else to have to deal with our radicalised citizens if we’re not prepared to?

A key work there is ‘apparently’. I’m not suggesting we leave them for anyone else to deal, I’m suggesting that maybe treating them as radicalised fundamentalists would be prudent. Rather than saying off you go back to your old life, and letting them slip back under the radar.

footflaps

+1

I don’t really get what the big deal is. After it was fine for Mark Thatcher to try and overthrow an African dictator (he was only prosecuted in SA). Yet a couple of Muslim kids go off to fight in the ME and they’re the Devil’s spawn…

wrecker
    Free Member

ISIS only became regarded as a terrorist organisation by the UK government when they started operating in Iraq. Previous to that we (the UK government) were perfectly happy for ISIS to behead and kill Syrian soldiers.

Hmmm. Sort of. In the early days of the Syrian troubles when various govts were considering and some actually did support the rebels, there was no ISIS. There were disparate groups most unrelated to what is now called ISIS (except al nusra) IS (as was) were considered terrorists by the UK in 2001 as part of AQ (who they have since fallen out with).
    It’s like a browner, sandier version of game of thrones.

Not participating in all of this is the best thing that the Uk can do. They want both sides to lose.

footflaps

It’s like a browner, sandier version of game of thrones.

No Dragons though 🙁

DaRC_L

I think the key is why they want to come back…
    fundamentally 😀 they should have to agree to a de-radicalisation programme

freeagent
    Free Member

Their community service should be to go to schools and talk about their experiences

This – and lots of it.

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

As said they were children . Show some compassion I reckonzzzzz

allthepies
    Free Member

If they bring back some nice sweets from the airport duty free then yip.

jambalaya
    Free Member

The world knows what they are like and no one seems to really care…

@unfit
    , actually many people are being given a very very different impression. Have a watch of these “classes” filmed in Luton in the last few weeks. The longer 20 min piece is worth watching too.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtVrgGww9iA[/video]

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 105 total)

The topic ‘Missing twins in Syria want to come home…Quick Poll maybe’ is closed to new replies.