Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Missing iPhone at Kirroughtree
  • mikedoubleu
    Free Member

Took the 60 yr old uncle-in-law to Kirroughtree. He had a go on my “double-squisher” (he’s from Seattle and usually rides a fully rigid mtb on canal paths and the like so it was all a bit of a shock)

Anyway, I think it was all too much for him and he ended up losing his iPhone somewhere on the trail we think. If anyone has found it, give me a shout. Cheers.

Mike

JulianA
    Free Member

Has he got the ‘Find My iPhone’ app? Not being funny…

jmason
    Free Member

Is find my iphone not default now ? As long as you are using iCloud

crikey
    Free Member

Can’t you get someone to ring it while you ride round again?

somafunk

Give davy a call at the breakpad t’morn 01671 401303, someone may hand it in or he may find it on his runs round the trail, although that’s probably unlikely given the speed of his lap times.

mikedoubleu
    Free Member

‘Twas lost on Sunday and only discovered to be missing today. He’s over on holiday from Seattle so not sure even had it or data switched on or that there is any reception in the forest there anyway. He’s gone to visit other rels in Lakes and we’re back in Newcastle so doing another lap is out I’m afraid.

Just wondered if anyone had happened upon it. I’ll give the brake pad a call tomorrow. Thanks.

somafunk

Ahh, if thats the case then i imagine it’ll be borked, t’was very wet last night and chucked it down early this morning, i rode round bout 10ish and didn’t see anything lying about, the car park was filling up wi folk as i was coming back in so you may be lucky as the trails would’ve been quite busy later on when the sun came out.

stevewhyte
    Free Member

Nice one mike, with a nephew in law like you I bet he wished that he posted your letter to jim I.ll fix it.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Missing iPhone at Kirroughtree’ is closed to new replies.