Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Miss Banana guess who was riding in the rain today ?
  • oldfart

Only yours truly .What about that then eh ?Riding in the restricted area that is the Quantocks (sorry Sharki !). Must say the stream riding was different without your dulcet tones !!!! Anyway on the climb back up to the ridge it started raining , must have been for at least 5 maybe even 10 minutes !!I mean REAL drizzle proper spots (at least 25 or 30 !) as well.What about that then eh ?Not such a Soft Somerset shandy drinker now then eh ? Me i’m HARD i am with a capital H .GGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRR !!!!!!!!

Anna-B
    Free Member

Mr Fart! I’m terribly impressed! And did you feel free? Free from the shackles of expectation that society has placed on you? Or just a bit wet?

Oh, and there’s nothing wrong with walking bits of the chimney, btw. I just checked. But a bit less of that GRRRRRRRR ing please, it’s rather scary.

oldfart

Shackles of expectation ? wow need to do some homework wish i’d paid more attention at school ! Mind it was a while ago don’t think we had S.of E. lessons !Apologies for the GRRRRRing have to admit i scared myself a bit as well!!! As for the Chimney ? Thanks for making it O.K to get off !

knottie8
    Free Member

its ok to scream your way down !

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Miss Banana guess who was riding in the rain today ?’ is closed to new replies.