Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Mismatch adapters – available in the UK?
  • legend
    Free Member

Has anyone ever seen something like this available in the UK?

http://problemsolversbike.com/products/mismatch_adapters

I’d like to use an i-spec shift with Avid brakes, so this would be perfect

legend
    Free Member

Bump for the evening lot. Although I’m 99% certain I know the answer

Phil_H

Ison distribution?

Rorschach
    Free Member

Ison don’t have any and there’s no ETA for when they will.A phone call to them will be required.

legend
    Free Member

Ah well, if they don’t have them I’ll be bigger then. Interestingly, they only list the I-spec shifter to Avod brake one instead of the one I need

campfreddie
    Free Member

Does the avid brake clamp match up with the hope tech brake clamp. If so, you can use a hope matchmaker. This is what I am doing with my formula rx brakes and my slx I-spec b rear shifter.

legend
    Free Member

I’ve gone for some KCNC adapters in the end, slightly more than 1 shimano cal + clamp but far better value than a pair. The only problem is that they (well the 1 i’ll use) look like a right pain to fit to the shifter, time will tell.

thomasgeorge
    Free Member

Yes, triton cycles. (Triton cycles.co.uk). I got a set to put xx1 shifter on to XTR levers, but they do other way also. Not cheap though, for a tiny piece of alloy.

legend
    Free Member

Wrong way round for me (and not in stock till the end of April), and bloomin’ eck they make the KCNC ones look even better value!

legend
    Free Member

for anyone interested, i now know the difference between i-spec A and B – B wont fit in the KCNC clamps 🙄 Should only take 2mins with a file to sort, just an extra pain though

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Mismatch adapters – available in the UK?’ is closed to new replies.