Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Misano tragedy
  • Pigface
    Free Member

RIP Tomizawa hope young Scot Redding is ok.

Moto 2 is so frantic and amazing racing, a real tragedy.

derek_starship
    Free Member

Very sad when somebody dies at such a young age.

He passed doing what he loved.

And he knew the risks.

RIP

neverfastenuff
    Free Member

Horrible end to a young life, RIP

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Curly68
    Free Member

It was a horrendous crash. Not nice to watch at all. And to happen to a young and talented bloke as well. 19 yrs old. 😥
    I remember the Dajiro Katoh crash at Suzuka as well. Another great shame.
    Hope Scott Redding will be ok though. No news about him yet.

Hairychested
    Free Member

My heart goes out to all involved, directly or indirectly. What a shame, what a shame…

carbon337
    Free Member

The stewards moved them from the track onto stretchers with out checking for spinal injuries but then dropped Tomizawa when he was on the stretcher. It sounded like he had pretty horrendous injuries.

slartybartfast
    Free Member

Very sad day. Totaly shocked the race was'nt stopped to remove unconsious Tomizawa from the track.

romster
    Free Member

Scott was fine according to the post race commentators who interviewed the team manager. He just had a bad cut on his back stitched up and a few aching joints. It's going to take a massive amount of help psychologically for him to get back on the race track as the rider he was though at the tender age of just 17. The hardest thing being a lot of these guys are very close friends too off the track from all the travelling around, and shacking up together they do. Such a tragic loss, I can only echo what's already been said. Great talent, and just a complete tragedy.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Misano tragedy’ is closed to new replies.

New deal added to Members Discounts