• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • mirror's edge catalyst.
  • racefaceec90

i have only just got round to playing it after buying it on thursday (bloody elite dangerous 😉

i watched a couple of reviews about it before buying and they mostly gave it an average review.

well i am a huge fan of the first game so knew i was going to buy this whatever happened tbh.

i have to say that i have been enjoying it a lot so far.

it does feel like the first game in both looks and controls,but with an open world setting with lots of stuff to find and do (just like crackdown on 360 it feels like to me).

i love the open world aspect of the game i have to say (some may not though) and there are a few new items faith can use also (just got given a grappling rope to use).

there is a skill tree that you have to unlock moves with now that i’m not so keen on,but it’s not game breaking tbh. the main aspect of the game is all there (running as fast as possible from armed cops and trying to navigate a route through skyscrapers on the fly.

man i’m loving this game i have to say 😀 am playing on xbox one version.

i know not everyone will feel the same way as i do,but at least give it a try when you see it on sale (as it will be at some point).

if you liked mirror’s edge,this game is definitely worth playing.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wW8Eef8vZ2I[/video]

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘mirror's edge catalyst.’ is closed to new replies.