Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • mirror's edge 2 confirmed.
  • racefaceec90

http://www.metro.co.uk/tech/games/878107-dice-hint-at-mirrors-edge-2-announcement that is some great news 😀 i really love the first game (even with all it’s faults) it was trying something new,and it looked stunning imho.i was worried that they (EA) would can the franchise,as dice seemed to be stuck doing battlefield games (you can tell i play those type of games 😉 this is almost as big as skyrim (to me anyhoo 😉 huzzah! 😀

ChrisL

The first game had a great core idea but then it got covered in extraneous stuff that served only to get in the way of the fun stuff. I enjoyed it enough to complete it, though, so hopefully the sequel will concentrate on the parcour and not the largely nasty combat.

organic355
    Free Member

I did enjoy the 1st one for a while but then found it extremely frustrating, I think it is still sat there waiting to be finished but probably never will be.

King-ocelot
    Free Member

The first was flawed but enjoyable. Forza4 will be my next purchase.

racefaceec90

catflees. i am planning on buying arkham city on 21st oct (just finished arkham asylum/thought it was a good game),and then skyrim 🙂 after that i won’t be buying any games for a while (am going to save for some decent bike lights)

King-ocelot
    Free Member

Skryim will be enough to keep me going for ages. I can’t wait. I was playing STALKER on my laptop earlier, I forgot how good it was, it plays alot like Fallout3. It’s flawed but well worth playing.

masonmarxx
    Free Member

is there an xbox live gamertag topic? if not mine is MasonMarxx 😀

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘mirror's edge 2 confirmed.’ is closed to new replies.