• This topic has 11 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by D0NK.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Mint Sauce, yet another eBike thread
  • buckster
    Free Member

With all that Christmas cheer, goodwill to all persons including those with an eBike, was Mint Sauce right in appearing to slaughter the ebiker? Is this a responsible position to take for an ‘industry icon’? 😆

fasthaggis

Well I think most of the cartoons are twee murder,so slaughter fits right in.

nealglover
    Free Member

Does anyone have a key ring I can borrow ?

fasthaggis

I have one you could use, if you promise not to profit in any way from copying handling it.
    I would need a deposit (Paypal gift) of £600 before sending.

the-muffin-man

Does anyone have a key ring I can borrow ?

…I’ve got a mint copy of The Eternal Reek of Damp Wool!

ulysse
    Free Member

Ill bet yer cried a lil bit when he remembered his dad teaching him to ride tho…

Northwind

Haven’t seen this one but it’s a Standard Endlessly Recurring Mint Sauce Theme- seeing other cyclists enjoying themselves in their own way and being an arsehole about it. More often than not the other guy seems to be having a better time, never sure if that’s intentional or not though.

timbur
    Free Member

LOL – go all Freud on JoB’s arse!
    It’s Christmas, he doesn’t like Christmas so it’s a black cartoon.
    As you all were.

buckster
    Free Member

well I thought it was funny, never mind, move on

lardman
    Free Member

I reckon Jo’s actually got it in him to slaughter an eBiker. So I wouldn’t wind him up, he’s unhinged.

timbur
    Free Member

It’s bad enough if you wear the wrong colour socks on a road ride let alone strapping an engine to a bike….
    There are rules apparently.

D0NK

There are rules apparently.

there’s a thought, have the velominati updated the rules to reflect their stance on ebikes?

Bet I can make a rough guess on what it’d be

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Mint Sauce, yet another eBike thread’ is closed to new replies.