Viewing 25 posts - 41 through 65 (of 65 total)
  • Mint sauce victims will swoon with envy at what my fave cartoonist has produced.
  • deadlydarcy
    Free Member

😛

…when you return the jersey.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

I sed; I ain’t got no flippin’ Yeovil Tahn jersey, that soppy tart’s making it all up. Oh, and look, you’ve fallen for her lies.

Well, I hope you’re both very happy. So long, sucker.

Rubber_Buccaneer

More of a Fred Gassit fan myself but then I think Ogri is total crap so maybe I have no taste.

Pigface
    Free Member

Bloodrunners was great, did he invent the “Streetfighter”

My favourite quote has to be “I’m immortal……well so far”

singletrackmind

Elfin , The material you are looking for is called Unobtainium .

It would make the bestest, fastest, badest key rings ever . Peoples would pay many ££’s and wait many many months for such a thing .

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

S’true y’know. In fact the joy of owning one would be so great people would be happy to wait years for them.

(Scuttles off to design such a Wondrous Thing..)

Northwind

Pigface – Member

Bloodrunners was great, did he invent the “Streetfighter”

Nope. But he did definately inspire the idiot trend of putting back wheels on the front so your bike goes round corners incredibly badly. (quote one chap in Streetfighters- “It’s got Ohlins forks and rear shock, which combined with the big front tyre means it corners almost as well as a standard GSXR1100”. Sounds great!

qwerty
    Free Member

is it a bum toy for Barbie?

bullheart
    Free Member

Scuttles off to design such a Wondrous Thing..

Careful…

Del

with no regard for any credit crunch or any outward signs of any moral responsibility for delivering something having taken then money, don’t actually deliver it for two years.

‘Outcast’ anyone?

johnners
    Free Member

Find something average and obscure. And a bit crap. Then find who did it and wind yourself around their legs on an Internet site like some sycophantic cat on heat. Convince them to make a replica of said slightly shit thing, pay up front and get a great big tittylip when it fails to turn up for a year or three making yourself and them look like a total arsehat.

That’s the best summing up of the whole tacky debacle I’ve ever read. Good work.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

😆 @ Bully…

KINGTUT
    Free Member

Johnners +1, although it should mention the replica of the slightly shit thing resembled a moomin rather than the slightly shit thing

CountZero

Jeez, I’d forgotten Jack Shit! What publication was it in? I can remember the strip, now I’ve seen the pic, but can’t remember where it appeared.

More of a Fred Gassit fan myself but then I think Ogri is total crap so maybe I have no taste.

Members of Ogri MCC might take exception to that, especially Bowser. And my brother, who’s a big bu99er, with a grumpy ‘tude. 😉

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

Elfin , The material you are looking for is called Unobtainium .

It would make the bestest, fastest, badest key rings ever . Peoples would pay many ££’s and wait many many months for such a thing .

I wasn’t suggesting we made an elfin replica keyring. I was suggesting we made a keyring out of elf himself. He’s only a little fella and everytime you lost your keys, you could whistle and he’d shout from where ever he was. The only problem would be shutting it off again

CountZero

S’ok, found it:
    http://www.bloodrunners.com/

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

I wasn’t suggesting we made an elfin replica keyring. I was suggesting we made a keyring out of elf himself. He’s only a little fella and everytime you lost your keys, you could whistle and he’d shout from where ever he was. The only problem would be shutting it off again

😆

Yeah but there’s only one of me, so not enough to go round.

Unless you cloned me…

yossarian
    Free Member

Unless you cloned me…

Or sliced you real, real thin 😈 😯

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Don’t be silly. Woon’t work then would it?

yossarian
    Free Member

It might solve the shutting off problem 🙂

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

Unless you cloned me…

Muuuummmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyy!

marco
    Free Member

Rasta crandai
    Fiona Fullerton

Kevevs
    Free Member

is this the bit where I own up to painting gaming miniatures? I painted that Thrudd. Went to Nottingham and got my stuff photographed for White Dwarf. Geek hug!

rp16v
    Free Member

just orderd i always look forwerd to the strip in back of streetfighter

CountZero

Yeah but there’s only one of me, so not enough to go round.
    Unless you cloned me…

…there’s a thought that will haunt me to my dying day… >8^o

Viewing 25 posts - 41 through 65 (of 65 total)

The topic ‘Mint sauce victims will swoon with envy at what my fave cartoonist has produced.’ is closed to new replies.