Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 47 total)
  • Mint and tea tree shower gel.
  • JonBoy
    Free Member

Smells amazing and gives you a lovely tingley sensation but imagine working in the place that makes it. Sweet Jebus you’d never have a sinus problem again. Our entire house smells of the stuff and our bathroom is downstairs in an extension off the kitchen!

TheBrick
    Free Member

Careful its like a drug. It used to make my balls tingle, but now, nothing. I need something stronger.

Drac

You don’t notice it once you use it regular. I’d imagine it’ll be the same for those in the factory. I can’t smell pine fragrance after years of working in the NHS.

pondo

I love Original Source shower gels – big fan of the rather effeminate Vanilla & Raspberry and Raspberry & Cocoa at the moment. Chocolate & Mint smells good enough to eat (but doesn’t taste good enough to eat, so don’t eat it, it’s just a waste). Got Liqourice queued up. 🙂

scotroutes

[img]http://bitofthegoodstuff.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Nettles-500.jpg[/img]

STATO
    Free Member

I switched to Lime flavor smell, mmm jelly.

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

i like them too, the ginger and black pepper? my current favourite, and they are normally only a £1 😀

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Aldi do an ace Zesty Lemon one…
    That too, is awesome.
    And 65p.

matt_outandabout

@scotroutes – nettles? Pah, lightweight.

I raise you to level Blackthorn. They would scratch an itch.

honeybadgerx

Blackthorn? Pah, real men use giant hogweed

Drac

Damn it I was posting an image for that but the img link is crashing safari on iOS.

honeybadgerx

For Drac…

ninfan
    Free Member

Careful its like a drug. It used to make my balls tingle, but now, nothing. I need something stronger.

This wiill have you hopping round the room:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Uddermint-600Ml-Udder-Cream-Farming-Dairy-Livestock-Equipment-Parlour-/261935560120?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item3cfc9375b8

welshfarmer

^^^^^ haha, we used to use that stuff when we were hand milking a house cow. Lovely stuff for the hands (and udders obviously). Not sure I would want it anywhere near my gentlemans eggs 😯

doh
    Free Member

7927 mint leafs in a bottle. Reading that the other day in the shower made my balls tingle with rage.
    HOW DO THEY KNOW !

ninfan
    Free Member

Not sure I would want it anywhere near my gentlemans eggs

did it once thinking it would be like minty arse lard

its fair to say its a wee bit stronger 😀 … 😕 … 😯

pondo

7927 mint leafs in a bottle. Reading that the other day in the shower made my balls tingle with rage.
    HOW DO THEY KNOW !

I can only assume that it’s based on previous sales figures, so if they sold 258, 793 bottles the previous year and issued purchase orders to the tune of 2,051,452,111 mint leaves… Well, QED, really.

mitsumonkey
    Free Member

Bloody hell lads, it’s not just for your bobbies helmet! It’s a shower gel!

longmover
    Free Member

The mint and tea tree stuff makes a good makeshift shaving gel if needed

Harry_the_Spider

The mint and tea tree stuff makes a good makeshift shaving gel if needed

You shave your balls?

jimmy

You don’t??

allthepies
    Free Member

Ask, and they shall provide.

onandon
    Free Member

I visited a unilever site which produced the stuff. Amazingly it didn’t smell, even next to the mixers.
    Most of the systems are enclosed so very little vents to atmosphere.

thetallpaul
    Free Member

Mates response to using the extra strong stuff was that he had been maced.
    I like it, but don’t see it for sale very often.

Drac

The chilli one brought me out in an itchy rash, luckily that day I hadn’t ermmm paid some extra time to me gentleman’s region.

jeffl

Yep have the black mint stuff at work. My colleagues appreciate my description of how it makes all of me tingle. My only concern is that I’m now hankering for something even stronger!

BenjiM

This’ll make ’em tingle!

globalti
    Free Member

The perfume is in that gel at around 0.5% dosage, that’s half a gramme for every 100 grammes of gel. Come and visit our factory when we are manufacturing a batch of the perfume at 100% strength! Your eyes will water.

We have some raw materials that are so stinky that we have to use them as dilutions to 10% or even 1% in an odourless carrier, otherwise they would just overwhelm everything.

Gary_M
    Free Member

HOW DO THEY KNOW !

Make a vat of shower gel using x number of mint leaves, divide number of mint leaves by number of bottles made from vat.

I don’t think they number the bottles individually 🙂

DezB
    Free Member

Can I suggest the “Cooling” one of these:

It’s black. Washing with a tingly, black gel is kind of different.

IdleJon

on and on – Member
    I visited a unilever site which produced the stuff. Amazingly it didn’t smell, even next to the mixers.

If the wind was in the right direction I used to be able to smell the Alberto Balsam factory about a mile up the valley. Not sure whether it’s stopped smelling, shut down or my sense of smell has gone completely.

globalti
    Free Member

I expect Alberto Balsam shampoo is now contract manufactured and packed in multi-lingual bottles for distribution all over Europe and Russia, in a massive anonymous robotic factory somewhere in Benelux, operated by three Algerians sitting at a control panel.

johndoh
    Free Member

That XXX Mint stuff is utterly wrong. I spent about 5 minutes rinsing my man marbles after using that stuff.

Evil.

globalti
    Free Member

Without checking the label I would guess that it contains menthol, which has the same “invigorating” effect on the skin as in toothpaste when it dribbles down your chin.

slowoldman

Mint is supposed to go on your spuds. No, wait a minute.

Gary_M
    Free Member

That XXX Mint stuff is utterly wrong. I spent about 5 minutes rinsing my man marbles after using that stuff.

You must have a very sensitive bawsack as its not that strong.

Houns

I use the gel as a shaving gel for manscaping. Ooooohhh it feels good

slowoldman

Manscaping? I had to Google that.

DezB
    Free Member

You must have a very sensitive bawsack

You make that sound like a criticism… 🙂

JonBoy
    Free Member

My wife used it once. Wasn’t impressed! The extra strong stuff looks like a must.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘Mint and tea tree shower gel.’ is closed to new replies.