Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Minor irritiation /1st world problem of the day /poor quality ranting about CRC
  • thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

I need to send something back to CRC, went through the ‘contact us’ section of the website, pick the heading on the dropdown list that most matches my problem (how do i send something back for a warrenty claim), compose a message in the text box outlining the problem, send.

And the resposne, a generic response to the question in the dropdown list, not the specifics that I put in the text box. “Please fill out a warrenty return form”.

What was the point in getting me to fill out the “contact us” form only to send a generic response, which was to fill out another form, with the same details, and the original text isn’t in the response so I can’t just copy and paste it accross. Why not when I clicked “how do i send something back for a warrenty claim” direct me to the right page in the first place.

Grrrrrrrr. I’m off for a cup of tea, anyone got any biscuits?

honourablegeorge

Presumably because they were getting dozens of calls every day from peopel asking “How do I return this??” and were having to pay someone to answer the phone and tell them to fill out said form.

Stupid folk ruin it for all of us.

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

Bottom middle of the page, under customer service, returning an item link… No redundant form to complete, just the info and a link to the returns form.

The mobile site admittedly hasn’t got the same but it says “If you’ve used our Help section and still can’t find the information you’re looking for,” and the help section isn’t easily found via the mobile site so you must have visited the desktop one to read the help section…

nealglover
    Free Member
    MarkSS
    Free Member

Pretty much same happened to me this week. Pair of 105 shifters – double won’t change. Never really answered my questions I sent thru.

So in the end just asked for refund & ordered a new pair (& hopefully benefiting from their current 10% offer on shimano) Original pair just came in bubble wrap bag, inners but no outers. Replacement pair came in a shiamno box inc outers. What’s all that about!

Jamie
    Free Member

(Done on an iPhone)

What took you so long?

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

What took you so long?

+1

And why would I google, when there was a logical series of things to click on that lead me to a “how to return stuff” contact-us form?

I wasn’t irritated by not being able to figure out how to contact them to return something, I was irritated that there was a ‘contact us’ box, which implies someone will read it, that clearly no one read and just wasted my time filling it out!

matther01
    Free Member

Try making a complaint to Amazon…see how much that irritates you navigating their website!

leffeboy

I was amazed at amazon last week. I had a problem with an order so went to phone them but rather than give a number which I would call and be put on hold you click a button and they call you back without all the dicking around on hold. They called back within 30secs. Brilliant

Jamie
    Free Member

Try making a complaint to Amazon…see how much that irritates you navigating their website!

That’s quite surprising.

nealglover
    Free Member

What took you so long?

Just read it today.

I’m a bit behind on my reading. Didn’t realise there was a deadline.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Minor irritiation /1st world problem of the day /poor quality ranting about CRC’ is closed to new replies.