Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Minions
  • GlennQuagmire
    Free Member

I’m very late to the Minions party but I think they’re bloody ace!

Very, very funny!

Glenn (45 and 3/4)

crankboy
    Free Member

Yes I only was very hostile to all the memes and logos then saw the actual movies and span through 180` just about to go to see despicable me 3 , can’t wait.

Bregante

The despicable me films are ace but I thought the minions movie was a shocker.

hols2
    Free Member

I thought the minions movie was a shocker.

I’m guessing you’re not 6 years old then.

Cougar

BANANA!

deadkenny
    Free Member

My favourite tyre 😛

Ming the Merciless
    Free Member

Be-dah be-dah be-dah

Cougar

How come? Is it aimed at a much younger audience? (I can’t remember whether I’ve seen it or not…)

derek_starship
    Free Member

Minions are the cutest animated characters ever and hilarious. Their ickle bums 😆

bikebouy
    Free Member

Bregante – Member

This +1

crankboy
    Free Member

well for what it is worth me crankygirl and crankbrat highly recommend Despicable Me3. just got back the only thing better than watching the film was watching my boy watching the film.

nuke

My favourite tyre

I would love it if maxxis could get the permission to put a minion on the minion tyre…maybe use Bob/Dave/etc to denote compound 😀

Harry_the_Spider

With Minion dust caps?

igm

Mmmm…BOTTOM… hee, hee, hee

matt_outandabout

Bottom.
    Snnnnnnnnggggggrrrrrrr.

binners

God knows how many times we’ve watched he Despicable Me films.

But we never get bored with them. They’re ace!! 🙂

CountZero

Having been to the cinema to watch Despicable Me 1 & 2, but not the Minions movie, I thought I’d give it a chance when it was on telly over Christmas.
    I nearly pissed myself laughing, it was just the right sort of escapist, childish, no-agenda fun I needed, I’ll happily watch it again and again.
    I don’t have kids, but I do enjoy a film that carries no messages other than ‘Laugh, stupid!’

garage-dweller

Despicable Me is genius. More so than many of the kids films and the minions are definitely a big part of that. The minions bonus features that come with one of the first two films are excellent.

Banannnaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!
    B’apple (gulp)

So many good one liners in the films.

See you later Mr Sheep’s Butt
    It’s Ramsbottom.
    Like that’s any better.

Fred McDade: You know dogs do whatever they like.
    Gru: Unless they’re dead
    Just kidding, although actually it’s true.

matt_outandabout

tomhoward

Yeah the minions film was garbage. They make an excellent supporting act, but after an hour I was properly fed up with them.

Just on the way home from number three, happy to report they’ve returned to form.

dudleycon93
    Free Member

LOL but the new despicable me is good. With less minions scene and more ITS SO FLUFFY

professor_fate
    Free Member

The Despicable’s are on hard rotation on the box at the weekends and just get watched – absolute genius…
    I totally agree that the Minion Movie was a washout totally against expectations,the Shaun the Sheep movie just blew it away!
    But DM3 is such a return to form

darrell
    Free Member

brilliant laugh out loud movies

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Funniest animated characters in years. I just start giggling the minute they start doing anything. As does my boy. I hope whatever individual or team that came up with the design has done very well out of them.

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘Minions’ is closed to new replies.