Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Mini Rant -Person walking their dog on a red route…
  • edenvalleyboy
    Free Member

Aracer – are your wheels clean? Cos I bet they spread all kinds of stuff over the land you cycle. How about the way your bike was made – lot of polutants in the process…i wonder if your bike drips oil at all…how about when you drive to your bike ride..spreading noxious fumes everywhere…we all do bad things so I suggest getting upset about a bit of dog poo is pretty ignorant to our own dirty habits…

aracer
    Free Member

Ah, more whataboutery

moose
    Free Member

edenvalleyboy – Member
    Aracer – are your wheels clean? Cos I bet they spread all kinds of stuff over the land you cycle. How about the way your bike was made – lot of pollutants in the process…i wonder if your bike drips oil at all…how about when you drive to your bike ride..spreading noxious fumes everywhere…we all do bad things so I suggest getting upset about a bit of dog poo is pretty ignorant to our own dirty habits…

Indeed, but all that other bollocks you spouted isn’t going to flick up into my grid. I can deal with the gritty mix of mud and water, but shit? **** off.

edenvalleyboy
    Free Member

Ah whataboutery, my new bollocks appear to have flown right over your head moose…. 😆

monkeysfeet
    Free Member

Ha. Brilliant! I wasn’t really fussed about her being on the trail, (as it was uphill and i didn’t want to show any weakness by getting off and pushing) it was her foul language and nastyness. I mean there could have been baby robins in the vacinity ffs.
    anyway, scared she may have been a middle aged master of kung foo ery I minced off up the trail, muttering. 😀

singlespeedstu

it was uphill and i didn’t want to show any weakness by getting off and pushing

You thought about it though didn’t you. 😆
    I can just see the headlines in the Llanrwst Herald ” Gearygayer gwthio i fyny llethr raddol”

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘Mini Rant -Person walking their dog on a red route…’ is closed to new replies.