Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Mini Pump Recommendations
  • lovegoinguphills
    Free Member

Looking for top quality mini pump that won’t let me down. What can you recommend?

onandon
    Free Member

silca tattico.

So worth the money as the quality is superb.

Everyone will I’m sure suggest lezyne but I had three fail on me leaving me stranded so stopped buying/ trusting them.

ransos
    Free Member

Lezyne 😀

Seriously. Had mine for years, pumps up fairly quickly and is very well made.

lovegoinguphills
    Free Member

How does the Silca Tattico work? Does it screw onto the valve?

onandon
    Free Member

It has a hose which extends and a head which has a lever like you’d find on a track pump.

benp1

Lezyne Alloy Drive here, reliably good

mrblobby
    Free Member

How small and how often do you need to use it? High volume or high pressure?

I got this tiny Lifeline one that’s a pump and CO2 inflator. If I’m out of CO2 it does need a lot of pumping to get decent pressure in a road tyre, takes a couple of minutes but it does work. Gets used so infrequently it’s worth it for the compactness. And it’s less than a tenner.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

I love my Lezyne, but it does sometimes rip the core out of the valve..

Which is less than ideal.

funkweasel
    Free Member

I like my topeak race rocket

rone

Lezyne is the only thing that as ever worked or lasted.

Used to get through loads.

jekkyl

leyzne HV.

tom84
    Free Member

i could not get on with lezyne, i had one for road, one for touring and one for mtb, one broke, one wore out, and the other kept pulling out removable valve cores. am considering the spaero from sks for my next mtb pump, very happy with my topeak road one with its flip clamp hose and mini foot stand. I loved my mountain morph too, although it did go wobbly and tired, but want something smaller.

pembo6
    Free Member

Yep. LOVE my Lezyne alloy drive.

medoramas
    Free Member

I feel that I owe my pump a massive recommendation – Topeak Peakini. Cheap, light and durable.

But not just that! This pump comes back to you! Gods, Mother Nature, I don’t know… But when I had my bike stolen 3 years ago the pump was taken along (and I’d already had it for long time back then!). Two days later I rode to work on my wife’s bike and found a Topek Peakini waiting for me in the middle of a quiet road! :mrgreen:

FOG

Lezyne again I’m afraid. Mine has been faultless and I noticed all my riding mates have bought them instead of borrowing mine

iainc

Another vote for the Lezyne Alloy drive here, though for group riding I prefer to pack a Topeka Mountain Morph.

pahoehoe
    Free Member

I really like the crank brothers pumps that switch from high volume to high pressure – useful for tubeless MTB tires. For the road I use CO2 with lezyne road drive backup. Had a mountain morph it the past which the shaft bent on a bit easily.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Mini Pump Recommendations’ is closed to new replies.