Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Mini Music Festival, Great Camping & XC Group Rideout: Isle Of Wight: June 17-19
  • barn
    Free Member

Calling all mountain bikers, music fans, camping adventurers and those seeking a bit of a laugh…!

If you’ve ridden on the stunning forest trails and hills in The Isle Of Wight, then you know what treats are in store.
    If you haven’t, Pozfest, the not-for-profit mini music festival that launched last year is a must.
    It’s run by my family and I will be hosting guided ride-outs to show you some of the best that the Island has to offer.
    Camping is on the stunning ‘Garlic Farm’ and we can ride straight from the tent!

Everyone who came last time said it was the best festival they had ever been to. The atmosphere and location are un-beatable.

All info can be found by Googling ‘Pozfest’ (or link below).
    POZFEST 2011 – Proper Fun
    Please e-mail me directly once you know you’re coming so we can arrange biking plans.
    I also may be able to swing discounted tickets if you buy as groups.

barnabyedwards AT mac.com

😀

fourcrossjohn
    Free Member

i’m on the island, interested i am 🙂

bigyinn
    Free Member

Me too!!

DezB
    Free Member

They’ve only got The Magnus Puto Band live! ❓

simon_g

If I wasn’t going there for the festival the week before that would be really tempting. The garlic farm is ace!

bigyinn
    Free Member

some nice cheeky trailage around there…….

MrSynthpop
    Free Member

Sabrepulse, awesome. Will see if I can make it – got a nasty feeling I’m in geneva with work around then.

grantway
    Free Member

im in East London and Im in

barn
    Free Member

Twisty trails, super-niche bands, lots of good local beers.
    It’s going to be good.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Mini Music Festival, Great Camping & XC Group Rideout: Isle Of Wight: June 17-19’ is closed to new replies.