Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Mini Cooper (02) Air Con not working!!
  • Mikey65
    Free Member

Have a Mini Cooper 02 and the air con has stopped working…when switched on the led illuminates but the compressor does not kick in….I have had it regassed and pressure checked and this is ok….Has anyone had similar problems or can point to idea of problem, sensors etc. as cannot locate any drawings or circuit info etc.

hora
    Free Member

Its not a fuse is it?

caphook
    Free Member

go to mini2.com just had a look heres a link

[*]http://www.mini2.com/forum/first-generation-interior-ice/174982-air-con-not-blowing-out-cold-air.html[/*]

the_lecht_rocks

knackered condensor ?

coffeeking
    Free Member

I'd hazard a guess at pressure sensors/connectors. Check to see if the compressor is turning (the centre of the clutched pulley, not the outside of it, it maybe be intermittent).

Don't believe kwikfit if they talk to you about air-con. Mine was apparently "fine and working like a charm, regassed and no sign of a leak, we've had it running for half an hour" – half a mile later there was no gas in it again. You have to treat them as a button pushing monkey generally.

Mikey65
    Free Member

Have checked fuses etc, but cannot see the pressure sensors……will do some more poking around and perhaps overide the coil to the clutch to see what happens…thanks for info.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Mini Cooper (02) Air Con not working!!’ is closed to new replies.