Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Minecraft download help….basic numptie content
  • ivnickkate
    Free Member

Hi all, I’m trying to buy/download minecraft. I hope to download to my laptop and then move to the kids tablets. Is this possible? Do I have to buy it twice? Where is the best place to get it from? I see that I can buy from amazon. Help……..before the kids break me. Thanks. 😕

jon1973
    Free Member

I think you’d usually download it directly to the tablet and install, which is what the Amazon app store will do (like Google Play). I think if the tablets are set up on different accounts, you’d need to buy a new copy for each tablet. It might let you do it if you use the same account on all tablets, but I’ve never tried that.

ivnickkate
    Free Member

Hi Jon, thanks. But am trying not to put financial details onto kids tablets in case they accidentally buy in game items.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    sweepy
    Free Member

Laptop will use the full game, about 18 quid, my tablet uses pocket edition, a fiver. Much more limited. You can have the pocket edition on more than one device if they are on the same account

ivnickkate
    Free Member

okay so can we download to Mrs Ivnickkate’s tablet, then transfer to the kids’ tablets. told you there was going to be numptie content. 🙂

jon1973
    Free Member

You can set it us so a password is required to buy any content.

ivnickkate
    Free Member

Bought and downloaded, thanks jon & sweepy. 2 happy children……for now 🙂

allfankledup

We have multiple kids tablets – all running under a generic kids account.

No card details are put onto the tablet – all purchases are through play vouchers that we pick up in supermarkets as needed.

We’ve then got a parental screen control app that let’s us choose what they can and can’t play, times tablets shut down etc. best bit is remote suspension of a tablet. Costs 3bucks a month.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Minecraft download help….basic numptie content’ is closed to new replies.