Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Mindhunter on Netflix (directed by David Fincher)
  • Houns

Back to Dracs thought about her not being real, how do you explain going to his partners house for dinner with her?

jimjam
    Free Member

Houns – Member

Back to Dracs thought about her not being real, how do you explain going to his partners house for dinner with her?

It’s based on a book by real FBI agent John E. Douglas, so I doubt that he would have written an imaginary girlfriend into his biography.

rone

I really enjoyed the prologues of each episode. Hardly anything said but much alluded. And defiantly not tied up at the last episode.

hols2
    Free Member

Dialogue is a bit wooden at times, but interesting character driven show. Would have been awesome if they’d mashed it up with S1 of True Detective, with Harrelson and McConaughey as Tench and Ford and the dialogue of TD, but with the more believable plot of Mindhunters.

YoKaiser
    Free Member

Just finished last night and loved it. Really really beautifully shot and produced and the characters are superb. Netflix keep pumping out the good stuff TV wise for me just now.

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘Mindhunter on Netflix (directed by David Fincher)’ is closed to new replies.