Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Mile munching bikes.
  • surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

ir_bandito
    Free Member

Judging by the amount of bikes lacking mudguards on here, it seems that a lot of you don’t ‘do’ group/club rides? I’m all for a bit of solitude and time alone, but there must be some right anti-social buggers round here

I have mudguards and mainly ride on-road my own. Go figure.

boxelder

or_bandito
    Your frame is a TiX. It’s not DN6, which is inbred steel tubing – they just put those stickers on. I have one too, SH off here and agree that they’re ace. Commute, road touring, trail flouncing, 3 pks CX – good for it all. Nick Craig raced one years ago in the 3 pks. Hope V twin has been the best addition to mine.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Mudguards to be fitted to mine shortly. Mainly ride road/off road on it, and usually solo jaunts as well. Guards are going to be there for both the bike and I.

My MTB riding is the more social of the two, I use the Diverge to get out for a couple of hours of fun local blasting around.

ir_bandito
    Free Member

Your frame is a TiX. It’s not DN6, which is inbred steel tubing – they just put those stickers on

I know.

Its the original tinbred-cross

The stickers say “DN6 Lite” which Brant has stated previously is a tongue-in-cheek joke.

tomlevell

Mudguards all year but almost no social riding due to time constraints.
    MTB does the social stuff most weeks.

[url=https://flic.kr/p/jxApyi]Lunch Ride[/url] by tomlevell, on Flickr

Spend about half my riding time on this mostly commuting. Just passed the 1500mile mark in it’s first year (and a couple of days). In that mileage the Scott CX was already cracked doing the same job and this rides so much better (not so hot offroad mind but can do it)

kiwijohn

Mudguards? It doesn’t rain that much down here.

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘Mile munching bikes.’ is closed to new replies.