Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • MiL mickey taking – When is it too far?
  • curiousyellow
    Free Member

Went to a farm a while ago and there was a pig with the same name as my MiL. Oh how we all laughed. Even my MiL.

Since then, my MiL has gone a bit batty. Unfortunately, every time I see a pig I still laugh to the point of hysteria. I can’t explain why. It’s like how I get when I see the scene with Richardson dancing in Hot Rod, or when I see this GIF:

Billy Bob don’t need no Xbox to have fun!

It is annoying my wife no end, but I can’t seem to stop. She’ll make a couple of jokes, but then I’ll just laugh and laugh and laugh and I get “the look”. Have I gone too far, or is my wife having a sense of humour failure?

bruneep

Let get this right…you want to ride the MIL bareback?

😯

GrahamS

So when you say “Since then, my MiL has gone a bit batty”, do you mean a bit of dementia?

If so then your wife is understandably concerned about her mum and you are an insensitive clot.

willard

I think it’s definitely something to do with pork and his MIL… Frued would be having a field day.

jekkyl

Is she fit?
    You can’t put lipstick on a pig!

curiousyellow
    Free Member

I just laugh because the pig snorts like how she laughs.

And eats like how she does.

And they seem to sleep a lot. Like she does.

I’m laughing right now!

EDIT: You can put lipstick on a pig. It’s getting the high heels and stockings on that’s the hard part.

wwaswas

curiosyellow, thinking about his MiL

curiousyellow
    Free Member

^^^
    Sorry, who is that?

wwaswas

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2mLAajm7ZY[/video]

bruneep

You.

willard

Leonard Rossiter isn’t it? Or Reggie Perrin. I forget which one is the actor and which is the character.

curiousyellow
    Free Member

I can’t be the only one who thinks their MiL acts like a farm animal…

globalti
    Free Member

My MIL was brought up on a farm in remotest Shropshire and she has manners to suit, I’m sorry to say. Her lack of manners, selfishness and laziness are causing serious grief to Mrs Gti at the moment.

fasthaggis

Have I gone too far, or is my wife having a sense of humour failure?

Yes you have,as the years go by and your wife slowly turns in to her mother,she knows that you are going to be just as heartless and cruel to her .

seosamh77
    Free Member

Jokes don’t last forever, find some new patter. You’ve clearly become boring.

curiousyellow
    Free Member

@seosamh77 You’ve clearly not met my FiL.

Or any father at all.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘MiL mickey taking – When is it too far?’ is closed to new replies.