Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Might be worth highlighting this….
  • druidh
    Free Member

Classified Rules

If It Goes Wrong

If something goes wrong then in the first instance contact the other party FIRST. Try to resist the temptation to go to the forum first and post details of your dispute – it rarely helps solve the problem and often causes the other party to entrench themselves in their position. Contact the other party and calmly explain your issue. The vast majority of buyers and sellers are reasonable people who will do everything they can to resolve issues with their sales if you give them the opportunity to put things right. Please also remember that you are dealing with a private seller (If you suspect they are otherwise trading then let us know and we will investigate) and not Amazon. Be realistic in your expectations on delivery.

MarkN
    Free Member

++++++

yossarian
    Free Member

where’s the fun in that? 😆

that was the most entertaining thread on here for ages!

Solo
    Free Member

we will investigate

Is that a Royal ‘we’ or the STW ‘we’ ?.
    Serious Q, I intend to sell stuff on here in the future and its concerning to see that the classifieds might be getting screwed up.

I may dick about on here and get into the odd tiff, but when I sell stuff I’m straight with folk.

Stevelol
    Free Member

Common sense really..

DezB
    Free Member

I don’t see anything wrong in naming and shaming after contact has been made.
    There’s no feedback system, so it’s the only way we get to find out about shonky buyers/sellers.

Stuey01
    Free Member

If you pay a deposit to secure something, then back out and expect to have your deposit returned.
    Tell me, what was the point of the deposit?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Might be worth highlighting this….’ is closed to new replies.