Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Midweek crisp and snack survey…
  • binners

Right. Honest answers required here folks.

If you nipped out at lunchtime and bought a 12 bag multi-pack of crisps, and popped them in your desk drawer…. in reality, how long would it be before you released a guilty, salt and vinegary burp and lobbed the last screwed up, empty packet into the bin?

Be honest. Is there the remotest chance it’d make it to Friday? Close of play tomorrow, maybe? would they even see out the afternoon?

And as auxiliary question: would their inevitable demise be delayed by any particular flavour?

piemonster

They wouldn’t even make it to the drawer

marsdenman
    Free Member

multipacks would actually last a few days. Honest.

Get me one of those ‘family size’ bags though = different story.
    Would hardly have made it back to the office!

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

I’d probably leave a bag of cheese n onion for breakfast the following day.

ThePinkster

12 bag multipack – probably 3 weeks or so.

Family size pack of a decent flavour? About 20 minutes.

rogg
    Free Member

If I had one pack every other day I’d feel guilty.
    I think I was born too late – the austerity of the late ’40s would have suited me down to the damp grey ground.

binners

I’ve only had 2 so far. Honest. Alright… possibly 3. No, really…. 😳

tony_m
    Free Member

Still haven’t opened the “Meaty” multipack purchased this very lunchtime, but only ‘cos I had a packet of Ready Salted left from the last one. 8)

Meanwhile, Her Ladyship has opened the Cheese and Bunion multipack she acquired this lunchtime, but has amazingly only had a single packet so far! 😯

xherbivorex
    Free Member

honestly- they’d last ages. i’ve become very restrained with snacking lately; probably explains why i’ve lost another 5kg in the last 5 months (that and the whole cycle commuting business)…
    we went through a big bag of asda’s chipotle chilli “posh” crisps on saturday evening between the 2 of us though. that’s about as decadent as i get these days!

scaredypants

6 pack of salt and vin and one of worcester sauce would last a couple of days, max.

The cheese and onion and plain in that pack would take a while longer.

LadyGresley
    Free Member

Ah, I was about to post then noticed I’ve been mentioned already 😉
    I do expect my pack to last (maybe) til Friday. Can’t believe that they were only £1.50 though!

IanMunro
    Free Member

2 days max.
    Crisps are 2 of my 5 a day.

stumpy01

Pack a day probably, although several visits to the vending machine for chocolate would probably also occur!
    Toffee Crisp today!

binners

LOL at IanMunro 😆

When you’re talking about big bags of these….

then….

scaredypants

as a test, I’ve just scoffed one each of S&V and WS since posting up.

If I worked from home every day I’d be like a bloody house-end 😳

Bregante

I can’t remember the last time I had a packet of crisps. Whenever it was it was probably these.

tony_m
    Free Member

Update: Just discovered Her Ladyship polishing off her second packet of Cheese and Bunion. Chances of the remaining ten lasting until Friday probably not good… 😉

JefWachowchow
    Free Member

The cheese and onion would go within a couple of hours, the ready salted and S & V may see the week out. The Prawn Cocktail would sit in the drawer until they started to fester.
    I’m with Binners. I have a bag of those bad boys every day for lunch.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Don’t buy Walkers, even though I think they are the best crisps, they’d probably last about a week.

If its Doritos, the family pack in Cheesey yummy flavour, about 11mins give or take 4mins.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Midweek crisp and snack survey…’ is closed to new replies.