Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • midgets pitt-Heptonstall
  • elaineanne
    Free Member

cant seems to find the above topic on you-tube… anyone ?
    where exactly does this route start and does it end up in colden woods ? prob have done some of this route but coming from another direction…

woody2000

You'll be lucky!

😀

elaineanne
    Free Member

😆

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Go to Heptonstall. Then try and find the quickest way down to the turning circle on the main road.

brant
    Free Member

does it end up in colden woods ?

no

ps: I wrote you a long and detailed reply to an email of yours on Sunday night. Hope you got it.

elaineanne
    Free Member

anyway i think i was on midgets pitt today (started by pushing my bike up some ransid hillside(from main rd near Hebden just after church lane theres a sneaky hill up to to Heptonstall rocks and came out at the working mens club,(started with lots of nettle stinging (lol) then road back down a technical path …. did a huge loop after that ride i did the 'blue pig route' then rode into hardcastle crags down to gibson mill, back up out on to the top widdop rd again , and down into colden woods again (via the down hill switchbacks… back to sunny Tod mor den…..phew big loop ride….. i duno how me little legs made it.lol
    thanks to my son chris…he gets me up some big hills..just wish i was 21 agin…phew tis hard work sometimes.lol

elaineanne
    Free Member

Brant ::::: duh i never got that email ? sorry it must have swam into the 'outa statospher' ??? lol oh dear…

brant
    Free Member

lime green orange 5? Riding past Tod Tip at about half two?

wl
    Free Member

Just in case you don't know, local residents aren't too happy about bikes on these trails right now, so it's a good idea to be as discreet as pos, and as polite as pos if you do pass folk. Online videos haven't helped the situation. Just a friendly tip-off to spare you any aggro. Enjoy your riding.

elaineanne
    Free Member

eye Brant that were me..around 2.30pm…on me way to meet my son….

wi :::: exactly which trails you talking about (i didnt know the residents were up in arms (geez if we all gave up biking i duno wot id do ? buy a bike with an engine ? 😈 😆

sonik
    Free Member

where the hell/what the hell is tod tip?
    todmorden tip…………..?

elaineanne
    Free Member

obviously i wasnt riding on it…lol…. i think Brant said he saw me riding past it…… maybe he meant the one at Eastwood !

elaineanne
    Free Member

ps..Brant ..yep got ya email on the Ragley bikes…cheers ! will keep me eyes posted in the future…

chris_mbuk
    Free Member

look for a white cannondale as well xD

brant
    Free Member

nm

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘midgets pitt-Heptonstall’ is closed to new replies.