Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Middleburn X type cranks can you UNO them? and feedback on the cranks please
  • postierich
    Free Member

Looking @ various sites but unable to find a a uno ring just a spider!
    are they planning on making one.

Rich

podman
    Free Member

It was supposed to be out a few months ago now, but kept getting delayed. I'm not sure if they're available yet- I got fed up of waiting and got a square taper set!

ziggy
    Free Member

So far as I know they are only available with a triple spider at the moment, there are plans for SS of course. I'll make a call tomorrow and I'll post back on this thread. The spiders are specific to the new X type cranks.

lipseal
    Free Member

They are out and don't try and undo the crank arm on the drive side it's bonded in as told by middleburn technical department.

lipseal
    Free Member

Sorry thought that read UNDO THEM 😆 just Change the spider as normal

UK-FLATLANDER

It's bounded on the NDS see http://shop.18bikes.co.uk/products.php?plid=m9b0s474p667.

Been running them for a few months a seem to be very good, much easier to adjust teh preload than my old RF Deus

lipseal
    Free Member

Sorry did mean to say none drive but it was late and the last pint had kicked in but sober now……. ahhhh fresh toast!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Middleburn X type cranks can you UNO them? and feedback on the cranks please’ is closed to new replies.