Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Middleburn Intergrated Chainset at Eurobike
  • Rik
    Free Member

There was a thread about this and i got an email about a month ago from middleburn saying they would be releasing a new intergrated chainset at Eurobike.

Has anybody seen any pics or news yet from the show?

Esp Chipps and the STW crew at the show

Stoner
    Free Member

very good point.

maybe email Chipps and get him to sniff it out.

turboferret

Just spoke to Matt (Mr Middleburn) on the phone to get the low down, who is currently in an airport somewhere in Europe.

The prototypes are currently being tested, and there should be some photos floating about shortly, as there were some on a display at Eurobike.

Should be available around the end of the year.

Been a bit of a wait for a big new product from Middleburn, hopefully it'll be worth the wait 😀

Cheers, Rich

simonk
    Free Member

awesome 🙂 i love they sound of that 😀

tooFATtoRIDE
    Free Member

I would be interested in one of those sets 🙂

sheldona
    Free Member

I've been after getting some info on these for a while now, I was originally told they could be out by summer. No replies to any mails I've sent to Middleburn but this sounds promising.

mcboo
    Free Member

….and roadie cranks supposedly "coming soon". Info please Middleburn.

Dougal
    Free Member

Conversed with Carlton Reid on twitter, he says if the Middleburn crankset was there, it was well hidden.

Gruenermoench
    Free Member

Im the author of the original post. A friend of mine was also there (Eurobike) today and he never saw it either 🙁

chipps

I had a look there and couldn't see anything. Often there are a lot of under the counter products at the show, but there didn't seem to be anyone I could ask… Hopefully they'll tell us about them some time so that we can spread the word and all…

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Middleburn Intergrated Chainset at Eurobike’ is closed to new replies.