Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Mid-range sunglasses
  • matt_outandabout

Last couple of pairs of sunnies have been good ones on sale (Nike Haul’s were sat on by mrs_oab but prior to that they were superb; my Endura Triggers are now scratched to bits and distracting, but again worth it for OK view from em).
    Having tried some cheap as chips UVEX ones, I disliked how distorted they made things… 🙁
    I have a bigger face, and do not want to look like a tour wannabe – so dark colour frames, no reflective lenses – but need to be good vision and work…
    Looking at Cebe, Bolle and Salomon all in the sale(s), upto £40.
    Any experiences with them?

stumpy01

My OH used to wear Bolle sunglasses and loved them.

I’ve always found Bloc hard to beat for mid-range sunglasses.

nicko74

Tifosi? If you stretch the budget a bit, you could even get photochromatic.

I have some Bolle off-bike ones, and they’re not bad at all really. Good style, fairly robust, but the arms have a tendency to scratch the lenses when folded up (on the specific style I bought).

trailofdestruction
    Free Member

I buy Bloc sunglasses for this reason. I lost my last pair on a hill in Spain, but no drama, just buy another pair.

Cheap, reliable, safe and don’t make you look like a tour wannabe.

http://m.bloceyewear.com/activities/mountain-biking

hatter

Lazer make some really nice glasses, they’d usually be out of your price range but they’re on sport pursuit on the cheap ATM.

wallop

Bought a pair of Bloc sunglasses for my holiday – really comfortable and very lightweight.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Mid-range sunglasses’ is closed to new replies.