Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Micolette micro-enema: Will I…?
  • ohnohesback
    Free Member

At long last my endoscopy appointment has come through, and included with the letter came a squueze bulb full of the aforementioned product to be ‘taken’ in advance.

Has anyone used it? How does it compare to the celebrated Picolax?

Stoner
    Free Member

what does it taste like?

allthepies
    Free Member

…through the eye of a needle…

BigJohn

Coincidentally I’m suffering in bed right now with a nasty touch of gastroenteritis so after last night I really couldn’t give a shit.

wwaswas

I really couldn’t give a shit.

but you can do Brown Windsor soup every time you cough?

jamj1974

I believe the key advice is: Check the time and date of the appointment twice and have a friend check it for you… (C) blu-tone

endurogangster
    Free Member

Just don’t take it and let the camera operator fight his way through!

globalti
    Free Member

They blow you up with CO2, not air, because it’s more easily absorbed through the gut – just like your bike inner tubes really.

ianfitz
    Free Member

I’d rather have had a micro enema than drink litres of the stuff that cleans you out.

It tastes utterly grim and made me really sick

flicker
    Free Member

You’re going to enjoy this, I used one called fleet last year (top tip: warm the bottle first 😉 ).

According to the instructions it takes approximately 15 minutes to take affect and you should hold it in for as long as you can. So, armed with a book a nice warm towel on the bathroom floor (just in case) I laid on my side lubed up the nozzle and went for it. It’s quite a strange sensation injecting the fluid in as it’s not a pastime I’m familiar with, anyway solution is now in it’s new home and I settle in for a read….

Ha! after 3 or 4 minutes there were rumblings, these grew rapidly to the point after 5 minutes I was sweating profusely, any thoughts of reading had long gone out of the window and it was time to assume the position. Safely on the throne I managed to hold out for another 30 seconds or so before giving in……

Have you ever had one of those movements where you are left gasping for breath with a wide eyed expression on your face wondering what on earth had just happened? that’s what came next……

15 minutes? not a f****** chance!

Northwind

That’s the triple terror stuff isn’t it- causes your intestines to take on water, greases the pipes, and then causes the muscles to contract. Only way it could be more forceful would be if they send a cockney up with a brush

rOcKeTdOg
    jamj1974

Only way it could be more forceful would be if they send a cockney up with a brush

A real Cockney or Dick Van Dyke? Although he always looked slim he looked tall and might have pointy, sticky out elbows that would dig in painfully.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Micolette micro-enema: Will I…?’ is closed to new replies.