• This topic has 19 replies, 17 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by DezB.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Mick Jagger becomes a dad at 73 !
  • unfitgeezer
    Free Member

Fair play to him

Old dad at the playground syndrome!

What are your thoughts on older parnets having babies ? – won’t go poor that’s for sure !

Superficial
    Free Member

As a great grandfather 8)

bigblackheinoustoe
    Free Member

Hope for me yet then yallah yallah

bentandbroken

unfitgeezer – Member
    Fair play to him

Old dad at the playground syndrome!

What are your thoughts on older parnets having babies ? – won’t go poor that’s for sure !

Cash rich, time (with parent) poor…

jambalaya
    Free Member

^^^ only if you are in your 70’s and anyway Jagger could love till his 90’s

Stoner
    Free Member

becomes a dad at 73 !

interesting euphemism for managing to chuck up a woman who’s got the hard work ahead of her. And then delegate “fatherhood” to the hired help. Just how much of the whole fatherhood thing this time around is he invested of then?

RustySpanner

True.
    He’s just paying lip service to the whole concept.

sweepy
    Free Member

It’s not even the pregnancy that bothers me, he’s broken no laws here I s’pose but his relationship to women has always struck me as a bit creepy, he’s probably got grandchildren older than this girl.

captainsasquatch
    Free Member

It’s not even the pregnancy that bothers me, he’s broken no laws here I s’pose but his relationship to women has always struck me as a bit creepy, he’s probably got grandchildren older than this girl.

Or even great grandchildren.
    Good on the fella.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Does this fatherhood thing make him any more famous?
    So he managed to get his Mrs up the duff at 73. Does this make him extra special than the average 73 yr old? Doubt it considering how old his Mrs is.

paulosoxo
    Free Member

Does this fatherhood thing make him any more famous?
    So he managed to get his Mrs up the duff at 73

It does when you realise he lives at number 71

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

It does when you realise he lives at number 71

😆

ulysse
    Free Member

John, point 1,
    How much longer do you realistically think he’s got?
    He ain’t going to be around to see a child grow up, lavishing money and “hired help” dont make you a father.
    This child may well be destined to grow up under a media glare due to the noteriatery, im hoping this doesnt stund the childs development, such as we saw with Hugie Green – Paula Yates- the pain of that upbringing plainly echoed down the generations. We can only hope Peaches son Pheadra isnt too badly scarred.

Point 2, Bill Wyman

Grooming and sexual relations with a 14 year old girl until marriage at 16?
    You approve?

Klunk
    Free Member

pops them like the old days smarties

Stoatsbrother
    Free Member

Selfish git.

Scapegoat

@Klunk
    Either that or it’s a grudge baby…..someone had it in for him.

johndoh
    Free Member

John, point 1,
    How much longer do you realistically think he’s got?
    He ain’t going to be around to see a child grow up, lavishing money and “hired help” dont make you a father.
    This child may well be destined to grow up under a media glare due to the noteriatery, im hoping this doesnt stund the childs development, such as we saw with Hugie Green – Paula Yates- the pain of that upbringing plainly echoed down the generations. We can only hope Peaches son Pheadra isnt too badly scarred.

Yes he is very old to be a dad and it probably isn’t the best thing for the kid in the long term, but still – it has happened and MJ isn’t the first older dad nor the last. What he has done isn’t wrong, he has committed no crime and they are two consenting adults.

Point 2, Bill Wyman

Grooming and sexual relations with a 14 year old girl until marriage at 16?
    You approve?
    No. But I have absolutely no idea what it has to do with Point 1 either. You do understand that Bill Wyman and Mick Jagger are actually two different people don’t you? Just because they were in the same band doesn’t automatically make MJ guilty of the crimes BW is said to have committed (although never charged with).

ulysse
    Free Member

Let’s leave aside jaggers irresponsible parenting model aside for the moment and concentrate on this. The main reason I consider him beyond contempt.
    Jagger and the rest of the band, the promoters the management the roadies, the record labels, have profited from and worked alongside a child groomer and possible child rapist for the last 30 years.

Let’s go over it again. A 14 year old was groomed by a middle aged man, weather sex at that point was involved was debatable, until she was 16. This was under the full glare of the media, so there can be no one in that group who could plead ignorance.

How Wyman has avoided investigation especially under the current climate of outing historical sex pestery is frankly, shocking.
    Do you want to keep on defending their actions?

johndoh
    Free Member

I am not defending the actions of Bill Wyman but you cannot hold anyone else responsible for his actions unless they are directly implicated and charged with an offence. And as Bill Wyman has not been charged, I do not see how any blame or accusation can be levied against anyone else connected with the band he left 23 years ago.

DezB
    Free Member

Can I be the first to say… congratulations Mick.
    (While holding back a bit of sick that appeared in my mouth)

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Mick Jagger becomes a dad at 73 !’ is closed to new replies.