Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 62 total)
  • Michael Adebolajo
  • zippykona

Welcome to the rest of your life?

Junkyard
    Free Member

The reports that were initially put out to the press were saying that the prisoner had been attacked.

“Prison staff do not attack prisoners. We feel that the Ministry of Justice missed an opportunity to correct false reporting of events at Belmarsh.”

‘Last resort’
    He said that, although restraint techniques were designed to minimise injuries to staff and prisoners, “sometimes there are unforeseen consequences in any violent incident”.

Earlier, he had said: “We are absolutely confident, having spoken to our members, that they will have been found to have done absolutely nothing wrong at all.

Two wrongs do not make a right- However it is only him claiming it so I remain to be convinced he was assaulted

cobrakai

I want to believe that prison officers will apply the same procedures to all prisoners, regardless of their notoriety. If this is the case, I have nothing but respect for them.

That’s why I couldn’t do their job. I’d go right through this @$&t like a dose of the shits.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    nealglover
    Free Member

Two wrongs don’t make a right, but I’d have to try really hard to care at all about what happens to him.

All the time and effort going into investigating this could be better spent I’m sure.

nick1962
    Free Member

One would assume that even the dimmest Prisoner Officer would have the sense not to get involved in anything dodgy with such a high profile prisoner let alone five of them.

mattsccm
    Free Member

I really do care about the poor chap.
    I hope his life is pain and misery for as long as he lives. Thank goodness we all live longer nowadays.

Speshpaul

I really hope no one has has ballsed up their job over this. Just not worth it.
    only the other week i watching a doc about the number of ex service men in prison.
    sometimes these things sort them selves out.

zippykona

In 30 years time when we are cutting oil deals with the Taliban and he is sitting in his cell trying to remember the last time he spent an hour in the arms of someone he loved I hope he may feel it wasn’t worth all the grief.

allthepies
    Free Member

Bubba, cell wing 3A.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

when we are cutting oil deals with the Taliban

When you say ‘we’ do you mean the Chinese ?

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

It sucks to be an MI5 patsy.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, DON YOUR TIN FOIL HATS!

nealglover
    Free Member

It sucks to be an MI5 patsy.

Lordy Lordy.

There’s really not a lot you won’t believe is there 🙄

zippykona

MI5 make pasties?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

There’s quite a lot he won’t believe, basically most of what is written in newspapers.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Oh, so when Greggs say “pies”, they mean “spies”!

I see it all so clearly now…

zippykona

CFH you know too much.

soobalias
    Free Member

i thought it was pastries

Stoner
    Free Member

I think jivehoneyjive is a choux-in for conspiracy-nut of the forum.

nealglover
    Free Member

He’s barely half as gullible and easily led as Kaeaseaeasaae was, but he’s no longer here to defend his crown so the title is up for grabs.

Northwind

At least Kaesae was fun.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

He’s barely half as gullible and easily led as Kaeaseaeasaae was

It’s funny how myths develop. Kaesae had some rather unusual opinions, to say the least, but he never struck me as gullible. A great deal of what he said actually warranted some serious consideration imo**. And he triggered off a few fairly interesting debates, again imo. I can’t really say the same about ickehoneyicke.

**As an example kaesae challenged the claim made by the Western media that the opposition in Syria were necessarily the good guys, calling them terrorists. Today even David Cameron appears to agree with kaesae and no longer wants to arm them.

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/syria-why-does-bashar-al-assad-have-to-go-and-do-the-syrian-people-have-a-say

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I think jivehoneyjive is a choux-in for conspiracy-nut of the forum.

Well, he’s certainly settling in to the roll well.

zippykona

I think he was bread for the part.

project
    Free Member

he was probably bending over to pick up the soap, and slipped forward, and those 5 prison officers just tried to help him up…………..

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Would you say the forum really kneaded a replacement, though?

Junkyard
    Free Member

There’s really not a lot you won’t believe is there

except the truth

Kaesae did have some interesting points of view but he ruined them all with his presentations style which was a STW version of Alex Jones.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

he was probably bending over to pick up the soap, and slipped forward, and those 5 prison officers just tried to help him up…………..

5 screws in a shower with 1 prisoner? Well there’s not much room to maneuver in those places i suppose. 😉

What could have happened is this, Mr Adebolajo was showing aggression &/or not complying with officers orders/prison rules, officers deem it necessary to apply control & restraint (which should be a)necessary & b)proportionate to the threat) The officer who’s trying to control Mr A’s head (so he doesn’t get injured/can hear staff speaking to him/can breathe) fails to ensure that as Mr A is lowered to the ground in a safe manner, that Mr A’s face doesn’t SLAM into the floor (thats a big no-no see) it could all be on camera too.
    Shit happens in the job, in fact anything can happen.

mrblobby
    Free Member

I’d be surprised if the prison guards bothered as you’d think there’d be a long line of inmates willing to do the job.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Sucks to be an MI6 chapatsi.

wrecker
    Free Member

Didnt curry him any favour though did it?
    Surely they could just tikka look at the CCTV footage to see what happened?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Didnt curry him any favour though did it?

Heard he had a dodgy one and ended up with a dosa the squits.

Oh and email I up wrecker!! 😉

wrecker
    Free Member

Will do darcy. Just on my way to the pump house!

hora
    Free Member

Reap what you sow.

konabunny
    Free Member

Not clear who you’re talking about there, Hora.

Two wrongs don’t make a right, but I’d have to try really hard to care at all about what happens to him.
    All the time and effort going into investigating this could be better spent I’m sure.

I don’t think it could. If you let people get away with battering people because we don’t like the victims, the batterers will take that as carte blanche to batter other people; similarly, if you allow serious allegations to go unchallenged, you create distrust in the justice system and innocent accused are not vindicated.

slowoldgit
    Free Member

So where can I get this MI5 Pastis then, and how does it compare with my fave, Ricard?

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

As you would expect, when MI5 is in the mix, the water goes cloudy… bit of a bitter taste though; pretty exclusive too.

athgray
    Free Member

[video]http://m.youtube.com/results?q=mission%20impossible%205&oq=mission%20impossible%205&gs_l=youtube-reduced.3..0l4.2387.10734.0.11092.20.8.0.12.12.0.138.897.0j8.8.0…0.0…1ac.1.5.youtube-reduced.O21DdjjYFlw#/watch?v=-eVSVwA6PkM[/video]

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Perhaps I am but a naive and foolish young thing, but could it be there is more to this story than is readily portrayed in this age of D notices and secret courts (in the interest of national security of course old boy)??

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/terror-in-woolwich-mi5-tried-to-recruit-suspect-in-kenyan-jail-8633024.html

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

jivehoneyjive – Member

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/terror-in-woolwich-mi5-tried-to-recruit-suspect-in-kenyan-jail-8633024.html

You offer that as if it is a startlingly new revelation that hasn’t already been given extensive media coverage.

Or are you darkly suggesting that MI5 did in fact recruit Adebolajo, and that he carried out the alleged murder under the instructions of his MI5 handler ?

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 62 total)

The topic ‘Michael Adebolajo’ is closed to new replies.