Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Metallica – Death Magnetic
  • buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

It’s grown on me. What do you think?

davygravy
    Free Member

Definately some good tracks on there. Was disappointed by The Unforgiven 3 to start with probably all down to expectations, but I like it now. 😀

scraprider
    Free Member

very good , got it on now .also its on my iphone , not sure why i mentioned that.

Rex
    Free Member

very good. i came to the metallica party late in the day so didn’t have any preconceptions. i want hetfield’s right hand (in a rhy-dum, unjey way).

mamadirt
    Free Member

Judas Kiss wakes me every morning 😈

retro83
    Free Member

I like it, and the Guitar Hero rip sounds far better than the ‘professionally mastered’ cd on the shelves.

RooleyMoor
    Free Member

My Acoppolypse.. Is fabluous.

twohats
    Free Member

Only problem with Death Magnetic is it is 60 minutes too long…

brooess
    Free Member

after the previous 2 albums I thought they’d lost it (in the studio at least) but this is smashing. Songwriting not as strong as previous but the b@astard cousin of Justice I reckon. Very relieved they still have it 🙂

shinsplints

kicks my ass into the middle of next week,always.
    Its also our “pre ride” driving music !

Hairychested
    Free Member

I play it in the car. Headbanging long-haired unshaven howler of a driver – me 😀

jamesca
    Free Member

really pretty good album, best since justice

Gruff
    Free Member

I am totally loving it – I was not greatly impressed by load and reload, and I absolutely hated St Anger with a passion.

I loved this album so much that I decided it was finally worth going to to go see them again. So I went to the 28th march O2 arena gig and it was cracking! Not a single St. Anger song and very few off the Re/Load albums. It really feels like they’re enjoying it again!

sheldona
    Free Member

Yeah liked it from the first time I heard it! in fact I think it’ll have to go on todays playlist now!

mutley

yup agree with gruff. the o2 show was awesome and the DM stuff fitted in well with the old classics. amazing to hear fight fire with fire live tho. great evening.

iDrew
    Free Member

Love it – a bike riding favourite.

All Nightmare Long is a great track for descending to

colonelwax
    Free Member

I think its ace, I’m wearing my tour shirt now 🙂

Brum gig was really good, no stupid jams and sabbath and diamond head covers.

aslongasithaswheels
    Free Member

no way near as good as

but what is? I like Death Magnetic, but i’m an old school fan of Metallica

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

I also rate “Master of Muppets” at their finest music, then “And Justice…”, then maybe “Death Magnetic”.

bigyinn
    Free Member

MOP is their best, although the “black” album is pretty good. …And justice is a bit sterile, but its way better than anthing on load / reload / st anger.

Bimbler
    Free Member

I might have to give DM another listen then. I listened to it twice after it first came out, thought meh and haven’t listened to it again.

izakimak
    Free Member

MOP is rightly a classic but it seems that people over look Ride the lightening.

franki
    Free Member

Death Magnetic started well, but I lost interest after about half-way through. Picked up a bit towards the end though.

I think Metallica have been on a downward slope since Master Of Puppets, but Death Magnetic is a step back in the right direction.

For me:

MOP
    Ride The Lightning
    And Justice
    Black Album & DM about the same.

Don’t like the rest anymore.

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Metallica – Death Magnetic’ is closed to new replies.