Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Metal Head Tube Badges
  • mikey74
    Free Member

Does anyone know I can get one made up?

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member
    mikey74
    Free Member

Eeek: Those are pretty pricey.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    johnduke
    Free Member

http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/metal-badge-for-head-tube-update-on-a-long-lost-thread

looks very nice but I'm sure I read somewhere that the guy was 'asked' by cove to stop making these without a licence. Sure he could do other stuff though.

Kuco

http://www.headbadges.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/OnOnebadge.jpg

I've got this one om my CX bike. Very nice in the flesh Jen would only make it after I got permission from Brant at the time.

gonetothehills
    Free Member

That's very nice, Kuko. Do you think it would cover up the Yorkshire rose on the new Inbreds? Were they mega bucks…?

Kuco

No idea if the rose is the same size as the old badge, if it is then yes. Not exactly cheap but they are made out of sterling silver. I got mine when the exchange rate was really good iirc it was £80ish with postage. Jen will make it to what ever size you want.

gonetothehills
    Free Member

I might just drop her a line… thanks for the info. Have you a pic of your frame with it on?

Kuco

Sorry no I keep meaning to take one.

grumm
    Free Member

I've just emailed the guy linked to on that other thread – £12 sounds a lot better than £80. I don't hate Yorkshire that much. 🙂

uphilla
    Free Member

Hi, thanks John Duke – I am 'the other guy' that makes head badges and as Kuco notes they do tend to be cheaper than Jen Green. Not aiming to compete with Jen, just offer a cheaper, perhaps less exclusive alternative.
    I can do one-offs, but try to get price down by producing small quantities. Always worth asking! Dialled have kindly allowed me to do their badge in metal, I am sure you may have seen this on here. It was a pity about Cove as so many people wanted to replace the decals with something more substantial – maybe they have their own plans for something better?
    gemoATf2sDOTcom if you need to get in touch.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Metal Head Tube Badges’ is closed to new replies.