Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • MET Kaos UL 2010
  • MRanger156
    Free Member

Anyone got one or know the difference between the older models? I ordered one but the one that came had 2008 on the box and no sign of the gel pads.

tinsy
    Free Member

I bought one in the matt white, though its light and nicely vented, I dont find it really comfy, I had to ditch the gel pad for the forehead and adapt one from my £8.99 lidl helmet..

To be honest I dont think for the massive amount of money they are I can reccomend it, if yours isnt boxed or complete I would back it and spend the money elswhere.

MRanger156
    Free Member

Its complete but I think its not the most recent model. Not too bothered if the gel pads are a waste of time?

tinsy
    Free Member

They might be ok for you, but I hated the gel pad..

If yours doesnt have the gel pad, it doesnt sound like its the same, mine was def 2010, and had gel pads, but you dont want to have spent UL money if its not the UL one, unless you got it real cheap.

MRanger156
    Free Member

Its an UL one, just not a 2010 model like I thought it was. It has two sets of fabric pads.

I got it cheapish (£80) – if the only difference is the gel pads then I'm not too bothered.

Cheeky-Monkey
    Free Member

I got one of the older ones off CRC when they were reduced (£70 or £80 IIRC).

Best helmet I've had (previously Bells, Havoc and Delirium I think). The Met is lighter, comfier and just better all round. Like any helmet the fit is personal and subjective.

It's certainly no worse than other helmets of similar or higher price / band.

Sorry, no idea about 2010 models and gel pads (mine came with two of the usual, cloth-type sets).

MRanger156
    Free Member

Mine came with two cloth ones, think ill just keep it instead of the hassle of sending it back just for the gel pads.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘MET Kaos UL 2010’ is closed to new replies.