Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Met Kaos?
  • richcc
    Free Member

Looking for a new helmet as seem to be catching scrum pox off my current one and it’s a bit tired. Like the look of the Met Kaos – anyone got one, are they any good, is it ok to attach a helmet light to?

rich-6
    Free Member

Tried one on and it was lovely and comfy, looked good and came around my head niclely without looking bulky, But ive not ridden one.

Ive also asked the same question, so i’l be watching this too for replies

dave_rudabar
    Free Member

I’ve got one, much prefer it to my old Giro & it was the only one that felt comfy for me from the moment I put it on.

Light attachment should be ok, might have to try a few spots though coz of the rake of the front.

MrOvershoot

Got 2 richcc, most comfy helmet I have worn. My helmet light fits fine (nightrider enduro HID) can’t see why other lights wouldn’t fit fine?

daveb
    Free Member

I have had one for almost two years, its comfy, and no problems with a light on it (L&M Arc and Lupine nightmare been used on mine). I would recommend it, especially at the price CRC have them for at the moment.

Mr_hoppy
    Free Member

Looks nice but comes up small, I’ve got a Large Met at the moment but I can barely get my head in it so mines going back to CRC, Boo.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Met Kaos?’ is closed to new replies.