Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Messed up dreams – WTF?
  • willard

Ok, so I watched one of the Resident Evil films last night before I went to sleep (the fourth one, possibly crapper than all the rest of them) and fully expected to have a zombie-tastic dream featuring gore, bloodshed and me saving the planet, one faceless zombie decapitation at a time. Pretty normal stuff you might expect.

But no! I woke up this morning after spending the night resitting my degree with a changed dissertation and having to explain how I measured the effects of heavy metal poisoning on the growth and fruit production of chilli plants grown in a fluid medium hydroponics setup.

I am now shattered, both physically and mentally, but contemplating writing the whole lot down so that I can sell it to some poor plant science undergraduate if they get stuck for a decent idea during their final year.

Bring back zombie dreams, that’s what I say.

emsz
    Free Member

Every now and then I have dreams about smoking (given up) that are so real it feels like I’ve started again! wake up really confused for about 30 seconds or so, then remember. Really really weird.

Oh that and the one about getting married to some bloke!! 😯

molgrips
    Free Member

I used to dream that I was smoking. I’ve never smoked in my life.

Oh that and the one about getting married to some bloke!!

Ooh there’s mileage in that for the dream analysts! 🙂

For a while I kept having crazy action based dreams that I thought would make great stories, but I kept forgetting them. One night I kept a pen and paper by the bed and when I woke up in the night following an excellent dream I wrote it down. In the morning I read what I’d written and it was utterly unintelligible.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    IanMunro
    Free Member

But no! I woke up this morning after spending the night resitting my degree with a changed dissertation and having to explain how I measured the effects of heavy metal poisoning on the growth and fruit production of chilli plants grown in a fluid medium hydroponics setup.

http://www.samuelfreedman.com/articles/education/nyt09082004.html

finbar
    Free Member

I was in a half-awake half-asleep state on Sunday morning and i was convinced my eyelid muscles has stopped working. I could only open my eyes about one time out of every five tries.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Messed up dreams – WTF?’ is closed to new replies.