Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • MERRY XMAS and all the best for the NEW YEAR, STW
  • kaesae
    Free Member

Just wanted to say good luck and I hope everyone is OK.

I hope all of the good people have an easier time of it next year and that life is better for all of us.

Sometimes it’s easy to forget, that it’s our loved ones that make life worth living and are more important than anything else 😀 .

That and mountain biking of course!

Farewell.

DezB
    Free Member

Er, same to you. Bye

cynic-al
    Free Member

Won’t we see you for a bit?

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

And seasons greetings right back atcha Kaesae, but what’s with the ‘farewell’?. I’d rather over-react and look a bit of an idiot than have to hear more bad news, so just tell me, is everything OK?

rOcKeTdOg

is this a me me me strop out thread or have you not realised it’s only the 4th?

teagirl
    Free Member

Kaesae, do you want a chat? All ok with you?

allthegear
    Free Member

I’m sure it’s just a sign-off with un-intentional double meaning. I got a message off him on that facebook earlier today and he seemed fairly “chipper”. Just one of those things.

Tell me I’m right, Kaesae?

Rachel

mamadirt
    Free Member

And seasons greetings right back atcha Kaesae, but what’s with the ‘farewell’?. I’d rather over-react and look a bit of an idiot than have to hear more bad news, so just tell me, is everything OK?

Seconded – hope everything’s OK – I’m keeping an eye on your ebay shop for another tiny frame 😉 . Merry Christmas!

kaesae
    Free Member

It’s xmas so seasons greatings are in order, as far as I’m concerned. As for the STW nasty mob, who criticise everything but themselves, shurrup!

Everything is good with me, I’m always in a possitive state of mind. Farewell means that you do good, since rachel has demanded politely asked that I let you all know everything is fine. I’m here to say that everything is fine.

@ mamadirt if you want me to find you a frame just tell me what kind and I’ll help sort something out 😉

It’s xmas why not leave the cynisism and pettyness until next year and let’s just get along, until the bells then we can all go back to racing about like idiots and pouncing on everything we can, to criticise.

Stop trying to be right and just be cool!

Merry Xmas everyone, I know it’s early but after the night mare of a year the world has had, why not start the xmas spirit a bit early.

Soon enough people will stop having an excuse to be happy and everything will go back to normal 😯

AKA crap!

Farewell!

mamadirt
    Free Member

@ mamadirt if you want me to find you a frame just tell me what kind and I’ll help sort something out

I don’t need a new frame at all – I just can’t help looking and it does my paypal balance no favours 😉 and I’m sure it’s only a matter of time before another tiny Stinky calls. Cheers anyway! Glad everything’s cool with you 🙂

kaesae
    Free Member

@ mamadirt, Aah the Kona stinky Junior, that was a great little frame. I sold it to a shop in the end.

Odd bike shops buying my frames then selling them on, but most people in this country only see £££’s and not the fact, that they will need to service any frame they buy and it will cost them more 😆 .

Do you have a full sus frame and do you service it yourself?

@ barnsleymitch sorry in a bit of a hurry earlier, yes everything is fine, it’s not stupid to be concerned, humanity or people are all that really matters. Most people are just to dim witted to understand that.

I hope you and your family are doing good, have a good festive season if you can!

BobaFatt
    Free Member

has someone been drinking?

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Glad you’re ok Kaesae. I ******* love Christmas I do, so to all you naysayers, cock off! 😀

kaesae
    Free Member

@ bobafat how’s the diet and have you stopped smoking yet?

One last question, is it OK if I send people I know, xmas greating cards? 🙄

😀

kaesae
    Free Member

@teagirl I would love a chat and yes I’m fine 😀

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

kaesae – Member

@ bobafat how’s the diet and have you stopped smoking yet?

One last question, is it OK if I send people I know, xmas greating cards?

Bit early yet but you do what you want to do. NO one will / can object

tazzymtb

happy festive season thingymebob to ya fella, hope you have a tip top one and 2011 see you right.

😀

warton
    Free Member

Happy Christmas to you too.

I’m never happier than at Christmas, its a great time of year to be with, and remember family past and present.

All the best kaesae

Torminalis
    Free Member

It ain’t all doom and gloom, there is a big STW love-in in the mud tomorrow at Swinley if you can make it!

And a cool yule to you all!

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Fanks Kaesae. Coz I knows you love the dance, I gives you…

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VoHUSB_bhQ[/video]

loddrik
    Free Member

But cynicism and pettiness are **** great, let’s hope we can ramp it up for 2011…

tazzymtb

But cynicism and pettiness are **** great, let’s hope we can ramp it up for 2011..

lets all have a nice cup of tea and a chat instead, it’ll make the world a far nicer place for the brief time we’re allowed to play on it

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVG80vqVfSA[/video]

Kunstler

has someone been drinking?

Oh yes. Thank you very much. You’re a bright star kaesae. Hope you’re good.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

let’s hope we can camp it up for 2011

I am very much up for this sort of behaviour.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0dWo31hwpI[/video]

mamadirt
    Free Member

Do you have a full sus frame and do you service it yourself?

Yeah, I have a couple of older Tazers – generally take my bikes into the lbs though for a bearing change. Funnily enough I’ve owned a few Kona f/s frames (Stinky/Coiler) and never had bearings go sloppy on me (no jokes about not keeping them long enough please 😉 ), yet my Intenses have developed play after 6-7 months or so.

yunki
    Free Member

Thanks Kaesae..

and in the xmas spirit of goodwill and also knowing your love of dancing.. I give you one of the classics..

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GA8z7f7a2Pk[/video]

kaesae
    Free Member

@mamadirt the old FSR version of the Intense Tazer?

I think they run 8x 608 2rs bearings. If that’s the bearings they run I can give you some weather proofed INA / FAG bearings to run eh test 😉 These things last for years.

Cheers Yunki, that’s a classic video, as for everyone else good to hear from you.

Hopefully it will start a trend and STW can, for a short period of time, not be part of shitty little britain.

That would be great, setting aside our differences and simply having a stress free, numpty free, STW for a while! it would take a miracle but stranger things have happend!

kaesae
    Free Member
    Kunstler

Love that video Yunki. I’ve not seen it before. It’s given me a bit of a lift on a crappy day.

mamadirt
    Free Member

@mamadirt the old FSR version of the Intense Tazer?

I think they run 8x 608 2rs bearings. If that’s the bearings they run I can give you some weather proofed INA / FAG bearings to run eh test These things last for years.

Cheers! I have an old, rather beaten, FSR and a 2007 VP but one or both are gonna have to go within the next week or so as I’ve just had another credit card mishap 😳

kaesae
    Free Member

Is it still too early for seasons greatings, or has the xmas spirit started to effect, the normally stand offish STW masses?

kaesae
    Free Member

According to my most recent calculations, the time for this thread should be about now! 😀

Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)

The topic ‘MERRY XMAS and all the best for the NEW YEAR, STW’ is closed to new replies.