Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Merlins loyalty scheme, what do you get then?
  • DT78
    Free Member

First purchase from Merlin in a while, they have a loyalty scheme now…what are the current discounts on gold and silver? Is it discount off rrp or web price? If web price it’s pretty good.

Larry_Lamb
    Free Member

The website you bought your item off, try looking on it.

DT78
    Free Member

Thanks for that. Only shows bronze level, want to know what you get for silver and gold as it might tempt me tipo use them rather than wiggle

Larry_Lamb
    Free Member

Try looking harder, I wasn’t aware of the scheme till you mentioned it.

I used a very well known search engine (hint Google), searched for “merlincycles loyalty scheme” and hey bravo.

It’s not rocket science.

flashpaul
    Free Member

Silver is 5%-12.5% off certain brands and its off the web price
    Doesn’t apply in store either

singlespeedstu

Do you need a hug larry. 🙄

jaylittle
    Free Member

Always had good service from merlin. That scheme might be worth a go.

(Big hug for Larry)

andyl
    Free Member

I am currently on silver discount from wiggle and get 12% off some things. Merlin works similar I think but was only on bronze there last time I checked.

DT78
    Free Member

Yes had good service from them. Was a platinum on wiggle but discount was on rrp. The merlin deals seem a variety of % on specific brands and some specific items rather than a flat % like wiggle.

I was wondering what those specific brands and products were for gold and siver (my Googlefu would appear to be weaker than others if they have found the specific details).

StirlingCrispin

Cool. Wasn’t aware of this but have an email in my bike-stuff inbox stating that I am on silver discount.

Merlin is my go-to web retailer. Nothing other than excellent service.

Larry_Lamb
    Free Member

singlespeedstu – Member

Do you need a hug larry.

I do, after seeing peoples inability to do the simplest of things. It scares me how people get through life.

cuyahoga
    Free Member

flashpaul – Member
    Doesn’t apply in store either

It did the other week when I bought some Funkier thermals and got three quid knocked off…

DT78
    Free Member

Cm on smart arse, cut and paste the specific discounts for each brand and product at eachtier (if your gold you should have access to this as bronze I don’t and I can’t find it using google

Wouldn’t forums be a dull place if people didn’t ask questions on them usually from a bunch of helpful like minded individuals

bigrich

merlin seems to be much more consistent in terms of stock and new stuff – and they’re not the chainwigglecycles behemoth who aint as cheap as they used to be.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Merlins loyalty scheme, what do you get then?’ is closed to new replies.