Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Merlin, Wiggle, Leisure Lakes & CRC all on fire this week
  • rocketman
    Free Member

Powered by an alcohol-induced buying frenzy on Sunday evening, today the couriers/RM have delivered
    Charge Spoon from Leisure Lakes (1st)
    Trail-tastic M615 brakes from Merlin (2nd)
    Easton Havoc bar from Wiggle (3rd)

A new mech, shifters and some drugs are on their way from CRC via Parcel Force 🙂

Gold medal for Leisure Lakes and a close 2nd/3rd for Merlin/Wiggle

stevied
    Free Member

*disappointed face*

Was hoping for some ‘fire sales’ announcement 🙁

gavtheoldskater
    Free Member

wiggle were utter snails with me, a good week for an in-stock item.

crc though, next day twice!

project
    Free Member

CRC HAVE A SALE ON AGAIN

other shops are available but dont seem to have monopolised the word SALE so much

project
    Free Member

jUST THOUGHT ID POINT OUT CRC HAVE A SALE ON AGAIN, incase you miss the multiple emails advising they have a SALE again.

mindmap3
    Free Member

Wiggle are slow for me too….I think its a cynical ploy to get me to pay four quid for express delivery.

CRC have always been pretty much next day for me too. Leisure Lakes were super quick last time I used them too.

gonzy
    Free Member

ordered a blackspire stinger yesterday afternoon…came into work this morning to find it on my desk…well done CRC!! 😀

ir_bandito
    Free Member

wiggle took 2 weeks to finally tell me that the back-ordered Howies Leadout shorts were out-of-stock and discontinued and they would be refunding me.

So I’ve bought some direct from Howies then.

Not impressed with wiggle.

jonxmack
    Free Member

In the last two weeks I’ve spent about £700 on Wiggle, everything has come within 2 days except for that which was out of stock, which then came the day after I received the dispatch email.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Merlin, Wiggle, Leisure Lakes & CRC all on fire this week’ is closed to new replies.