• This topic has 12 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by Kuco.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Merlin on fire again
  • rocketman
    Free Member

Ordered a stem Sunday evening and it arrived this morning. Proppa ghetto packaging as well – jiffy bag & sticky tape 🙂

Nice work fellas!

scraprider
    Free Member

Cost cutting

organic355
    Free Member

Merlin on fire again

was hoping for a thread about their warehouse burning, and lots of “fire damaged/water damaged stuff in the sale. 🙄

Shorty121
    Free Member

Wish I could say the same about CRC

acsevens

Ordered a Rock Lobster 853 on Sunday from Merlin and it turned up this morning too – result. Perfectly timed whilst missus was out – it is now hiding in shed…

rocketman
    Free Member

go you!

I_did_dab
    Free Member

Ghetto packaging – I had a parcel-taped bin bag and reused jiffy bag this week from one of the less well mentioned retailers (Parker International). Why pay more…?

emac65
    Free Member

Woolly Hat Shop – Ordered at 11am yesterday,turned up this morning…..

Was going to order off CRC but couldn’t remember my password,it took them 5hrs to email it to me……….. 😯

andyl
    Free Member

absolute cycles are also excellent. Ordered an all silver KMC 9 speed chain off their ebay site (£13.95 delivered) and here the next day. Same for the XTR gear cable kit which was £19.95 delivered.

Kuco

Wish I could say the same about CRC

+1

mashiehood
    Free Member

just to balance this out a bit – ordered the Giro code shoes on Fri eve – arrived at my desk monday am! I always get great service from CRC!

xc-steve
    Free Member

No way! I went into my LBS and walked out THE SAME DAY with my product!

(sorry had to be said)

Kuco

I think CRC just don’t like me. I even paid the extra once to have it next day delivery and it still took 4 days for it to arrive 🙁

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Merlin on fire again’ is closed to new replies.