Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Mergress razors back in stock at Lees Razors
  • TurnerGuy
    Free Member

seeing that there are so many shaving nuts on this forum I thought I would point it out…

scaredypants

you been reading the vasectomy thread ?

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

all the DE shavers appear to have gone quiet just to embarras me 🙁

poppa
    Free Member

Whenever someone posts about DE shaving it seems to kickstart a massive debate and lots of bitching. Oh wait, that happens whatever the topic. Ignore me.

scaredypants

Bah, you’re embarrassed, I’m gutted – “shaving nuts” was my best effort of the day

…O…….O…O………O… (tumbleweed 🙁 )

sharkbait
    Free Member

all the DE shavers appear to have gone quiet just to embarras me

We’re busy enjoying our far superior [and yet cheaper] shaves 😀

Those Mergress razors seem proper spendy though…. I’ll stick with my Merkur Futur.

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

They are spendy because they take a Merkur Progress razor and then fix it up…

linky

freddyg
    Free Member

Awwww… I wanted one of those before Christmas. Couldn’t find one so, in the end, MrsG bought me a standard Progress. I’m impressed with it but curious as to how much of an improvement this provides over the standard jobbie.

BTW – My mixed supply of blades is about spent (£14 worth has lasted 9 months!) – any recommendations for the Progress? I’ve found that what were crap in my Gillette Tech are not neccessarily so in the Progress and vice versa – with the exception of the Dorco’s; I may as well have used a kitchen knife.

Hohum
    Free Member

I was given a Mergress XL for my 40th at the end of last year. It’s a nice bit of kit, expensive yes, but it was for my 40th.

freddyg – I found the Mergress to be a relatively mild razor and I tried a few blades in it which were considered to be sharper ones and they all gave pretty good shaves. Of the blades I tried the only ones that are still in production are the legendary Feathers, so you might want to try them.

freddyg
    Free Member

Thanks HH. There are a few suppliers of Feathers on e-bay that offer them at reasonable prices.

poppa
    Free Member

Also check out the shaving schack and connaught shaving for supplies.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Mergress razors back in stock at Lees Razors’ is closed to new replies.