Mental Ex's

Home Forum Chat Forum Mental Ex's

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 44 total)
  • Mental Ex's
  • emsz

Why are they?

hora

Unwilling to accept rejection?

wrecker

It’s because we’re so bloody brilliant.
    Well I like to think that anyway.

scaled

It’s all the things you did to them…

Well, that’s what it is generally* in my case, hate is a powerful emotion!

*exceptions for drug induced psychosis

Premier Icon ton
    Subscriber

never had a ex, which i am glad of if they are all mental 😀

Mine’s still living with me. I might just give in and get back together with her. She’s been lovely and {censored by teh Mods} in equal measure since we split up.

Emsz – are you still coming with me to the wedding of the year?

Premier Icon wallop
    Subscriber

It’s why they are an ex.

hora

We’ve all been on both sides of the fence. Ever been dumped and tried to win them back? I wonder what the other person said to her friends about you ‘god he wont leave it’ etc.

xiphon

Mine essentially stalked me for 2 years after I met mrs xiphon. Had to get old bill involved!!

higgo

An ex once sent me a copy of ‘Stars’ by Simply Red.

The lyrics booklet was notated – on each page she’d written a few lines linking the song back to a moment in our relationship and pointing out what an utter ba$tard I was.

This was completely out of the blue and at least six months since we’d last had any dealings with each other.

IHN

When me and the ex MrsIHN split, we made a concerted effort not to be mental ex’s. It was actually quite tricky at times, but we managed it. It seems we are a rare breed 🙁

julianwilson

higgo, that is genius on so many levels! 😆

Premier Icon MSP
    Subscriber

An ex once sent me a copy of ‘Stars’ by Simply Red.

Thankfully, while one did threaten to have me killed, none of my ex’s hate me that much

Premier Icon martinhutch
    Subscriber

Higgo – That is truly evil. Did you just send her back a copy of ‘Psycho Killer’ by Talking Heads?

Premier Icon molgrips
    Subscriber

It’s cos they are upset. We don’t like seeing our emotional investment disappearing, of course.

I only had one acrimonious break-up, although it wasn’t as bad as all that. She really laid into me telling me how bad I’d been. I was about to argue back then I realised it would be better for her to think that. I was probably 50% guilty of what she accused me of anyway.

hora

When I ended it with my ex I must admit I went about it the wrong way, she went away for her Christmas hols and I wandered. She cameback to the realisation I’d found mrshora. She chased me down the road from the club and jumped onto my back asking why.

Not one of my greatest achievements or something I particularly feel good about myself.

IHN

You learned your lesson though, eh?

hora

I’ll take the 5th amendment.

hels

Before this thread goes any further, can we please agree on the plural for Ex ?

We need to kick “Ex’s” out straight away, unless of course your Ex is a Greengrocer.

I would like to open with “Exes”.

can we please agree on the plural for Ex ?

‘Lucky bitches’ given the average STWer?

Premier Icon molgrips
    Subscriber

It would be exes, by analogy with foxes and boxes.

Except that ex is really a prefix.. but I suppose now it’s a standalone word, so what I said above holds.

One of mine chased me through a mates flat with a knife and stuck it in the outside of a door i had just slammed behind me. Nice girl, fond memories.

Premier Icon Rubber_Buccaneer
    Subscriber

Some of you, really, if these exes got involved with you in the first place it was a pretty big clue about their mentality.

emsz? What’s happened?

Premier Icon binners
    Subscriber

higgo – that really is mental! That’s worse than sending you the severed head of a family pet.

My exes (ex’s?) Have always been ok with me. I guess that’s what comes with an overwhelming sense of relief 😀

hels

It does make me laugh. Male friends of mine who choose to go out with these high maintenance skinny demanding self obsessed blond chickies, then whine that “bitches be crazy” when they behave like psycho hose beasts. Shows a very poor understanding of life in general. Do the crime do the time. Or something equally offensive.

(sorry Em’s not aimed at you !) (but not sorry for calling you Em’s)

these high maintenance skinny demanding self obsessed blond chickies

Ahhh, right I see! Better than the brunette earth mother types that want to wear purple and play about with crystals though.

Ex-MrsYeti – if you read this, I don’t think you’re either of the above. Please don’t kill me in my sleep.

Premier Icon ir_bandito
    Subscriber

I dumped a girlfriend once. Then became a mental ex and begged her to take me back.
    She did.
    We got married 4 years later and still happy together over 10 years later.
    Sometimes it pays off 🙂

passtherizla

I remember Emsz commenting on another relationship thread stating.. ‘Straights is crazy’ or something quite similar… seems its just everyone 😉

hora

I dumped a girlfriend once. Then became a mental ex and begged her to take me back.
    She did.
    We got married 4 years later and still happy together over 10 years later.
    Sometimes it pays off

awwwwww

Premier Icon ir_bandito
    Subscriber

cheers Mark 🙂

hora

Better than how I met mine! 🙂

xiphon

One of my ex’s (the one we had problem with…) STILL has our holiday snaps on her Facebook, for all to see. Holidays from 2005/6!!

Bizarrely, they were uploaded AFTER we split up. WTF?

If I was her ‘current’ I’d demand they were taken off!!

She’s clearly still not over me (despite me now being married…), which is a nice smug feeling… 😉

One of my ex’s (the one we had problem with…) STILL has our holiday snaps on her Facebook, for all to see. Holidays from 2005/6!!

Good job you’re not still looking on her facebook in some sort of obsessed way then.

Also, why do you feel some sort of smug feeling if you’re happily married?
    I think there’s more to your story than you’re telling us.

grievoustim

xiphon – Member
    If I was her ‘current’ I’d demand they were taken off!!
    She’s clearly still not over me (despite me now being married…), which is a nice smug feeling…

You’re the one looking at your exes Facebook photos. 😉

zokes

Why are you looking if she’s an ex?

EDIT: Dammit, too late x2

clubber

Presumably because he can still see himself tagged in them?

(or because he’s still stalking her)

She’s probably too scared to take them down because he’s a mental ex.

xiphon

Ha! Good point about the photos. A mutual friend alerted me to them.

I’m not tagged, but they’re public, and I can see my own face in them (All smiley like a happy couple…. 7 years ago).

As for the smug feeling – she ‘broke’ my heart moons ago (cheating over several months… and went off with him… not a nice thing to do!). Now perhaps secretly she’s the one with a broken heart of regret, and all she has left is memories and photos….

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘Mental Ex's’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed, but trackbacks are open.

Skip to top