Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 47 total)
  • Men who have proposed – Next to Brad, you are nothing.
  • CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member
    crikey
    Free Member

The NRA are on to something.

Jamie
    Free Member

Managed 10 seconds.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos

That’s sort of been done before.ive seen someat similar..but it was very good.got a bit of dust in both eyes

crikey
    Free Member

got a bit of dust in both eyes

You sound a bit southern.

bigG
    Free Member

Brad has some very very weird looking friends, if Emily wants my advice she should run while she still can. That lot has cult written all over it.

glupton1976
    Free Member

Brad is soft in the head and/or a bit of a manipulator.

Jamie
    Free Member

I’m southern, and while I do love shandy, I do not want to be tarred with the same dusty eyed brush.

paulosoxo
    Free Member

allo guvna, gotta bitta dast in both eyes. Up the apple and pears. Guvna.

FTFY

crikey
    Free Member

I apologise.
    It was the least offensive way I could think of of saying you bloody big girls blouse. I see now that I was wrong to suggest this was a southern characteristic and I fully withdraw that remark.

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

That was happy clappy pish, Emily should get the hell out while she still can.

davosaurusrex

Wow. That was American. 10/10 for effort though.

I dragged my missus round Coed Y Brenin looking for the perfect spot to propose. She kept saying she was tired and wanted to go back so I gave in and popped the question by an area of clearcut. Spent the rest of the ride being told ‘this/that/the other bridge over a waterfall would have been nicer’ etc……

glupton1976
    Free Member

I had planned to propose up a mountain in Glencoe on Hogmanay in 2004. However, in the pub, watching the football on the 28th of December she waited until half time and sparked up a conversation saying “I think we should get married”, my response was “aye, ok then” and we married on the 5th of March 2005. We still went to Glencoe for a couple of days but spent the whole time in the Clachaig, so everyone was a winner.

Who said romance is dead.

Bregante

Cack.

urrrr

warton
    Free Member

Proposal ****

I proposed, blind drunk while watching an AC/DC DVD. Thats how a real man proposes.

flipiddy
    Free Member

Brad needs to sort out his taste in music! Dire!

Onzadog
    Free Member

Managed 1:27, saw how much was left and did what she should have done. Ended it.

lizzz
    Free Member

If the potentially-future-Mr-Lizzz is reading…

Try it and you die.

plodtv
    Free Member

I preferred http://10r.us/DoMMc

mogrim

If the potentially-future-Mr-Lizzz is reading…

Try it and you die.

If I were the potentially-future-Mr-Lizzz that would a red rag to a bull 😈

(Managed about 30s of the video, though)

samuri
    Free Member

Even with the sound turned off I was cringing at that.
    i know for a fact if I’d have tried that with any girl I’ve ever known I’d never have seen them again.

thepurist

INWATS – did she say yes?

well i liked it…and im northern.

yep she said yes

IanMunro
    Free Member

Managed about 30 seconds before vomiting over the keyboard.
    And being southern it’s not even proper vomit as it doesn’t have a big foamy head on it.

Dorset_Knob
    Free Member

I proposed to my wife on a hill in Dorset and I didn’t need a bunch of lip-syncing **** to help me.

rogerthecat
    Free Member

Wouldn’t work for me.
    1. I’m a bit too northern.
    2. I don’t have that many friends.
    3. The ones I do have are all comparatively less weird
    4. I know I’d get the memories wrong and it would be pointed out each time
    5. Cleethorpes beach would have horizontal rain and chip wrappers being blown along
    6. Mrs Cat would have told me to FRO as it would have been so out of character she would suspect I had done something sooooo very wrong that I needed to do all that stuff to compensate.

But good luck to Brad, you set the bar pretty high, looking forward to seeing what you do for birthdays, anniversaries and arrival of kids that’s not an anticlimax. 😀

bernard
    Free Member

On the sofa watching match of the Day with a glow in the dark ring from ASDA knew she would have to go and phone someone then I could watch football in piece

deluded
    Free Member

Vomitous.

defaultslipper
    Free Member

It would never work in this country because a) you wouldn’t find a parking space, b) you’d get mugged by some druggie in the tunnel and c) your tv would get nicked or explode in the rain. I would also agree that their friends looked weird in a mass suicide cult sort of way and the music suggests he is going to run off with a man called roger when he hits middle age.
    Well done for effort though and i do wish them luck. I proposed at the bottom of a waterfall when recovering from a snapped knee ligament- thankfully she said yes or i wouldn’t have been able to get back up!

jambalaya
    Free Member

fun yes, romantic no

A colleague of mine did a painting of a carrosel which cut it up into a jig saw – she put it together and then he gave his fiance the last few pieces which said will you marry me – their first date had been to the fair and she loved puzzles. I’d say that tops the goofy dancing by some margin.

jambalaya
    Free Member

I proposed at the bottom of a waterfall when recovering from a snapped knee ligament-

going for the sympathy vote ? 😉

I proposed on the anniversary of us being together 20 years, I was quite pleased with myself really – based on my track record that’s in the stratosphere romantically speaking

footflaps

Full marks for effort go to Brad and his friends…

29erKeith
    Free Member

I proposed at the Taj Mahal while she was sat on the “Diana seat” she was pretty surprised.
    I did nearly get the engagement ring confiscated at security though and threatened with being arrested if I did it, had me sweating a bit.

All turned out well in the end though

tomhoward

I proposed whilst stark bo**ock naked, just after getting laid. She said yes, though we never got married. Still really good mates though.

Not sure what the moral of that story is 😕

matt_outandabout

Top effort, how to make someone feel special.
    (Although I too am a tad ‘northern’ for such things…)

rOcKeTdOg

i bet that telly wasn’t still on the beach when they went back the next morning

cynic-al
    Free Member

As yuo can imagene, I didn’t watch much of that.

Pook

What a shit song. If i were Emily I’d have said

“turn this crap off and put something good on”

and the whole plan would have ballsed up

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHA

Drac

I have no recollection of how I proposed, which means 2 possible things.

I didn’t and we just decided what the hell or I was massively intoxicated but it’s rare I forget anything when I’m drunk.

Anyway the girl in the red short and grey T-shirt is the one I’d be proposing to.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘Men who have proposed – Next to Brad, you are nothing.’ is closed to new replies.