• This topic has 43 replies, 24 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by hora.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 44 total)
  • Men only (& sympathetic ladies)..the trials and tribulations from pregnant women
  • hora
    Free Member

So is it too late to ask for a refund, time-out, I've changed my mind? 🙄

Strewth. I never thought I would become hen-pecked.

Anyone else?!!!

IanMunro
    Free Member

Can you dump it on classified?

bristolbiker
    Free Member

Wait til it's born 😉

cinnamon_girl

hora – your life will never be the same again 🙄

hora
    Free Member

Moneypit for sale?
    Would suit someone looking for a project? 😆

My life will never be the same again? My life force is ebbing out of me every evening if I disagree on the choice of veg!

odannyboy
    Free Member

my wife becomes trully evil when pregnant.i know it is not the most comfortable time, and she can have her "moments" when not preggers but the hormone changes trully make her evil. dont think she said or did one nice thing to me throughout both pregnencys.
    minute baby is born, all back to normal and nice to me again.

cinnamon_girl

You haven't a clue what lies ahead, have you? I'm just glad mine are now adults, although that brings different issues and perspective!

Edit: thank goodness they don't live at home either!

Bez

Give it a few months. Once post-natal depression, sleep deprivation and the return of PMT are all on board, you'll have recalibrated the current hen-pecking down to "pfft".

HTH HAND

uplink
    Free Member

My missus use to turn into a nympho when she was pregnant
    she simply couldn't get enough

thegreatape
    Free Member

I've changed my mind

Don't worry, you'll never have to change your mind again. From now one you'll just be told what to do/say/think etc.

(No. 3 currently 21 weeks baked)

hora
    Free Member

You haven't a clue what lies ahead, have you?

I want my mummy 😳

My missus use to turn into a nympho when she was pregnant
    she simply couldn't get enough

Something has clicked. The more pregnant, the more frisker the female. The larger the bump, the more you feel its a menage a trois. Then as soon as the bump will be gone you want it again yet her sexdrive will wane? (I'm guessing on the last sentance..)
    Is this the start of passing each other down the corridor in life in your relationship?!!

anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

Go work on the rigs for a few years, only come back when the blighter is out of nappies.

uplink
    Free Member

The larger the bump, the more you feel its a menage a trois

You'll be fine, if it starts to get awkward, just dump the lump over the bath & bang away from that angle.

hora
    Free Member

anotherdeadhero. I swear on my mothers life, I was walking over to the PC and thinking 'sod it, I'll go and work on the rigs' 😯

Harry_the_Spider

Suck it up you big tart.

You got yourself in this situation. Deal with it.

HTH 😀

hora
    Free Member

Harry the Spider. Your an 'old hand' at this? Its fookin scary from where Im looking- someone handing me a diamond-incrusted ancient vase and saying 'take care with it' springs to mind

anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

anotherdeadhero. I swear on my mothers life, I was walking over to the PC and thinking 'sod it, I'll go and work on the rigs'

he he he! Honestly, I was thinking more of the mother's sanity and the child prospects by suggesting you keep away 😉

KINGTUT
    Free Member

Yes I have certainly noted a certain change in my wife's temper / patience since she's been pregnant.

I just tell her to shut the **** up.

Harry_the_Spider

You'll be alright.

hora
    Free Member

I tried that. I then discovered her voice is now nuclear-powered.

KINGTUT
    Free Member

They cry very easily as well, it is odd.

anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

Aye, silently, in your head, maybe 😉

You sure as **** don't say it to her face!

KINGTUT
    Free Member

Aye, silently, in your head, maybe

You sure as **** don't say it to her face!

Actually I do say it to her face and I used to get as good as I gave (as you would imagine), now it's all tears.

Still, that's working together for you.

anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

Ah I see, the white heat of mutual indignance has faded from your relationship. Maybe if you burst into tears every half hour it would help?

iDave
    Free Member

have you tried the 'would you like to be a single mother?' suggestion?

KINGTUT
    Free Member

Ah I see, the white heat of mutual indignance has faded from your relationship. Maybe if you burst into tears every half hour it would help?

Nah no need, the answer my friend is chocolate it has a cat nip like effect on her at the moment.

hora
    Free Member
    anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

Nah no need, the answer my friend is chocolate it has a cat nip like effect on her at the moment.

God knows what I'll do if Mrs ADH and I ever procreate. I have no such resources to halt the flood of insanity as it is, without pregnancy related insecurity added to the bargin 🙁

TooTall
    Free Member

God knows what I'll do if Mrs ADH and I ever procreate.

Well – your kids could call me 'Uncle Gandalf'! 😀

fatsimonmk2
    Free Member

yep have to agree Hora mines turned slightly potty one min fine next crying over nothing the next wants to start an argument over the smallest thing would think this being my third i would no better oh well only a few months to go(Feb 23) 😯

stumpyjon

The more pregnant, the more frisker the female.

That is a very cruel myth put about by the NCT to encourage more babies. Once they settle down, sex drive plumets (been studies to back this up) after babies couple low sex drive with sleep deprivation and you get no sex, at all. And then they wonder why your eye starts wandering 🙄

True we don't take the time to understand them properly, but they sure as hell don't get blokes either.

MrNutt
    Free Member

tell her if she doesn't behave you'll eat the baby!

hora
    Free Member

fatsimon mk2 mine is suddenly fecked off that Im not Goodwin, I didnt fight in the Falklands, earn 10bn a year, clean the smudge off the edge of the bath, 'pull my weight in the house' etc etc etc.

Naval gazing taken to epic proportions..

cinnamon_girl

hora – get yerself over to Facebook!

iamtheresurrection

It can't be that bad…

My missus is 34 weeks now. I figure with 6bn people on the planet, many have been through this before and got by, with much less than we have. I reckon that's the best way of looking at it.

That said, I'm pretty much bricking it.

odannyboy
    Free Member

"My missus use to turn into a nympho when she was pregnant
    she simply couldn't get enough"

cobblers this is blatantly a myth started by a broody woman somewhere. funnilly when ever you read a pregnancy book or go to a pregnancy class its the first thing they bring up-get the men interested and then move on to the gory details, so they pay attention.

its a load of tosh-honest.

rusty-trowel
    Free Member

6 weeks to go until number 2. A 3 year old and a new one is gonna be interesting!

samuri
    Free Member

I hear the OP. My wife turned into satan when she was pregnant. This state lasted throughout the pregnancy, till he was oooh, about 14. He's 15 shortly. Something happened, hormones or something but she changed forever. I don't blame her, it's a thing. But it happened. What can you do? Leave? It's not their fault. what?

Pregnancy lasts 9 months (and trust me, they forget about the actual birth after ten minutes – that's a hormone that kicks in right there). Living with the hormonal she-devil takes up the rest of your life. I guess not everyone has to do this but there you go.

epicyclo

Wait until you've been married 20 odd years, got the kids off your hands, and suddenly she pops out another 2 🙂

At least I now know what causes it.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

mine are 18 months apart – enough time that #1 could amuse herself when #2 arrived – but not so long we'd forgotten what to do with a wriggly one :o)

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘Men only (& sympathetic ladies)..the trials and tribulations from pregnant women’ is closed to new replies.