Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 140 total)
  • men in tights?
  • yodagoat
    Free Member

Alex. You’re creeping me out a little bit now. You keep saying that we’re friends but we’re not. I don’t know you and you don’t know me. You’re a stranger. Why would I want to share anything with a crossdressing stranger from the Internet?

philconsequence
    Free Member

Why would I want to share anything with a crossdressing stranger from the Internet?

you only live once…. you might like it.

D0NK

4/ If you cannot decide what is trolling ,then why not lurk observe longer just to make sure before posting.

potential troll says something knob-ish, now either they really are a knob or they are trolling which ipso facto means they are a knob. So do you?

A: call them out for being a knob and possibly suffer more trollage
    or
    B: let their knobbish remarks go unchallenged?

It’s a tricky one for sure, I’ll go with option A and all subsequent trollage to be responded with “so’s your face”

alex222
    Free Member

Why would I want to share anything with a crossdressing stranger from the Internet?

But you’re the one who cross dresses. I just ride a bike in clothes designed for riding bikes.

GrahamS

Ahh the “I know you are, but what am I?” defence 😀

What is that saying about arguing with idiots? 😉

kcr
    Free Member

It’s a tricky one for sure

It’s not tricky at all. Option B every time.

alex222
    Free Member

Ahh the “I know you are, but what am I?” defence

What is that saying about arguing with idiots?

You got me. 😀

yodagoat
    Free Member

Piss poor reply Alex.

RustySpanner

So, just to summarise:

Real men wear lycra.

The insecure and pre-pubescents tend to wear baggies over lycra.
    Couple of tips:
    No one’s looking anyway, apart from Cinnamon Girl. 😀
    Wearing baggies just confirms you probably have something to hide. Or not.

If you like your knees, cover them up when it’s cold.

GrahamS

All I know is that whenever she sees me in bib tights my 2 year old daughter points, laughs hysterically, and tells me I’m silly and I “can’t go outside like that”. 😳

The brutal honesty of a toddler is the only justification I need for wearing baggies over lycra 😀

alex222
    Free Member

Real me[i]a[/i]n wears lycra

This would be an ideal time for the picture of real man in his king of the mountains jersey to rear it’s beautiful face.

RustySpanner

GrahamS – Member

All I know is that whenever she sees me in bib tights my 2 year old daughter points, laugh hysterically, and tells me I’m silly and I “can’t go outside like that”.

The brutal honesty of a toddler is the only justification I need for wearing baggies over lycra

Top tip:
    Don’t take fashion advice from someone who thinks fairy wings are a good look. 🙂

I’ve got nothing to add to this conversation, I’d just like to thank njee20 for using the word buffoon.
    It’s a very underused word.

steve_b77
    Free Member

Mmmmm lycra

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

I’m surprised Yodagoat hasn’t mentioned that he likes to wear Culottes when out on his bike. They have a rather fetching split which show off his well rounded calves, shaved of course.

tazzymtb

organised the SSFC “hills have thighs” event and licked my selma promising her that now it’s nice weather I’ll take her out again for fast sexytime carbon fun

tk46hal
    Free Member

136+1 hits for lycra! must be a record?

barty81
    Free Member

You’re is a contraction of you are. You’ve just written “probably you are wife’s bra”, for the second time. It makes you look like a buffoon.

That, and the buffoon like behaviour.

Buffoons wear tights!

stanfree
    Free Member

There have been times I’ve actually wished Yodagoat would wear lycra instead of actually flashing his Man sorry boygear.

Back on subject , A couple of my mates want to ride from Embra to either Berwick or Alnwick and then get a bite to eat and a skinfull and take the train home. Obviously for this I’ll be wearing my 3/4 length Endura Humvees as I couldn’t happily stand in a bar with my junk on show. I’ll happily sit in a cafe on a Audax with 50 other lycra warriors and wouldn’t think of riding my road bike without wearing bib tights.

yodagoat
    Free Member

Stanfree, that’s because you’re a tranny jeyboy.

Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 140 total)

The topic ‘men in tights?’ is closed to new replies.