Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 65 total)
  • Men and their disgusting habits …
  • cinnamon_girl

There I was driving along a not that minor road and there, very close to the edge, was a bloke wee’ing up against a fence. He only had to walk a few yards then he could have splashed his way around a large forest.

Why???

jam-bo

Because we can.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

The shoes were at the fence, not in the forest?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    IanMunro
    Free Member

The fence was asking for it.

bruneep
    cinnamon_girl

😆

Should I have reported him?

cheekyboy
    Free Member

You should have blasted your horn and made him splash his shoes 😀

andyl
    Free Member

maybe the fence had been on fire.

dannyh
    Free Member

Why???

Why not?

It’s not really a habit as such, it’s just that there’s no point in busting for a piss when, well, you can do something about it.

Envy is one of the seven deadly sins y’know.

chip
    Free Member

Did he say man in distress 3 times first.
    If so completely legal. That’s what I told a policeman once who saw me duck behind the back of a church when I was busting.

Thought I might have been robbing and followed me and caught me in the act.
    When I told him it was alright officer I had said man in distress 3 times so was all above board, he laughed and let me go with a warning.

ton

View post on imgur.com

i found these a bit weird, with shoppers walking around.

samuri
    Free Member

I’m afraid you don’t understand. He’d have been wandering along quite happily, he’ll have not seen anyone for hours. Eventually the call of nature would have made itself heard and he’d have checked around to see if anyone is about. Look left, nothing, look right..nothing, spend a bit more time looking about. Absolutely no-one about at all and no chance of them being for ages.

Willy out …MIDDLE AGED WOMAN IN CAR!!!!

No-one can explain why this happens but he could be up mount everest needing a pee and the second he decided to go for one, a troop of girl guides will come round the corner and once he’s started….

kimbers

CG you jut need a bigger hose than them

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=974dSHFLoJA[/video]

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-27300105

dudeofdoom

Samuris dead right ….,

You can be in a forest in the middle of nowhere … See no one for hours but as soon as you get it out for a quick wiz you can guarantee that your gonna get interrupted by the girls guides or the local wi on a dog walk 🙂

rene59
    Free Member

I’ve seen a woman do worse!

wanmankylung
    Free Member

brakes
    Free Member

the question is, not how disgusting it is, but how far up the fence could he wee?

dannyh
    Free Member

It’s probably a good job you were in car as well. If he had anything about him, he would have farted as well. Whilst weeing, oh yes, we can multi-task when it suits.

I refer you to exhibit ‘a’ to illustrate that farting is funny, is clever, and it makes you look tough……

[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=X45Yoj8oSCk[/video]

slowoldgit
    Free Member

Absolutely no-one about at all and no chance of them being for ages.

The same happened to me in Scotland, on a cold snowy day (which made the process more difficult). I’d stopped for a pee, not having seen anyone for an hour, around the corner came two mature female walkers. I didn’t then see anyone else for another hour.

I think they set traps.

badllama
    Free Member

We were on a walk a while back when the gf needed to go. So I said just go down there off the path into the edge of a wood.

Just as she was getting her kit off I told her someone was coming and she struggles to get her kit back on only for myself to start laughing (no one coming at all) 😀

She then got back to business when a dog walker started coming along the path I warned her she swore at me and I just carried on walking next thing she had a wet dog nose up her arse :mrgreen:

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Jealousy is such an ugly emotion…

huws
    Free Member

It felt slightly wrong taking this photo. Andriy Grivko pissing on a wall in Barnes. I should send it to the daily mail, they can use it to prove how Eastern Europeans hate nice middle class bits of the south east.

phiiiiil

I was caught short driving in Wales; I stopped in a gateway, realised that behind the hedge was a railway line but figured it was a Sunday evening near Machynlleth, what are the chances?

Then a train went past mid-flow. I didn’t even know they had trains on Sundays in that part of the world.

Apologies to anyone who was on that train.

londonsouth
    Free Member

question is, did he ” bag it and bin it “?

Waderider
    Free Member

@phiiiiil et al. – I once mooned a train on Rannoch Moor, so don’t worry about it 😀

Don’t read that as a mandate for flashing though…….

Squidlord
    Free Member

No, the question is, could he write his name?

londonsouth
    Free Member

I **** a pig once

and it squealed on me

dirtyrider
    Free Member

is it ok to piss in the dishwasher?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Why?
    Why Not.
    Just don’t look you perv.

stoffel
    Free Member

Why???

Because we can.

Thread closed.

chip
    Free Member

I walked out of a pub once because I was watching the barman pour me a pint at the other end of the bar and noticed he was stood with his hips twisted at a funny angle to his body which was facing the bar, then realised he was pissing in the sink using his right hand to aim while using his left hand to pull my pint.

Not been back since .

ChubbyBlokeInLycra
    Free Member

cinnamon_girl – Member

There I was driving along a not that minor road and there, very close to the edge, was a bloke wee’ing up against a fence. He only had to walk a few yards then he could have splashed his way around a large forest.

Why Not???

CountZero

I saw the header and for a horrible moment thought that resident Daily Wail harridan Liz Jones had discovered STW, and was going into one of her regular rants about how disgusting all men are.
    Thankfully that waking nightmare hasn’t been realised.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

I walked out of a pub once because I was watching the barman pour me a pint at the other end of the bar and noticed he was stood with his hips twisted at a funny angle to his body which was facing the bar, then realised he was pissing in the sink using his right hand to aim while using his left hand to pull my pint.

Bad Joke/Story
    Guy in a restaurant knocks his spoon off the table, 5s later the waiter replaces it with one from his pocket. Guy says “Wow that was quick”
    Waiter – “Yes, we had some management consultants in and they worked out that most people drop spoons so we carry them in our pocket now”
    Customer – “Thats great” notices a bit of string out of the waiters fly “Whats the string for?”
    Waiter – “Ah they also said we spent a lot of time washing our hands after going to the toilet and suggested if we tied a bit of string to it we could avoid touching it and therefore washing our hands”
    Customer – “How do you put it back in?”
    Waiter – “They never told us that bit”

chip
    Free Member

I have been trying to think of the most inappropriate place I have had a waz .
    And it must be out of the passenger window of a moving commer van that a friend was driving, and refused to stop and let me out. As he found my escalating state of unease extremely funny until he left me no choice .

It was quite late at night so I doubt anyone saw.

user-removed
    Free Member

I must admit to peeing all over the place. It’s a combination of age (41) and a straightforward ability to do so.

Half way through the dog walk, I’ll make myself comfortable behind a tree. Usually, I’ll drop into the local for a natter and have a pint which leads to another ‘comfort stop’ 20 minutes later. The dog follows suit which often instigates a pee fight.

The dog always loses as I can’t smell his, but by thunder, he can smell mine.

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

We were on a walk a while back when the gf needed to go. So I said just go down there off the path into the edge of a wood.

Just as she was getting her kit off I told her someone was coming and she struggles to get her kit back on only for myself to start laughing (no one coming at all)

She then got back to business when a dog walker started coming along the path I warned her she swore at me and I just carried on walking next thing she had a wet dog nose up her arse

Hah. Was it worth the silent treatment that you probably got?

bikebouy
    Free Member

I tried pee’ing whilst riding once, no one around, quiet country lanes, couldn’t hear cars nor horses so I got MrBouy out whilst coasting along, started pee’ing, headed towards a bend in the road and found to my horror about 9 Lady Walkers sitting eating lunch on a small grass lawn near a tree.
    I’d started and couldn’t stop, I had to apologise and then sprint like Cav to disappear over the small ridge.

I really should have stopped acting like a Pro 😳

emsz
    Free Member

I think men must have weaker muscles to control it or something. Every single ride I do with my dad ends up with him running behind some tree to have a wee.

Think I’ve ‘really needed’ to once or twice ever 🙄

qwerty
    Free Member

Are you sure he was urinating?

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 65 total)

The topic ‘Men and their disgusting habits …’ is closed to new replies.