Viewing 36 posts - 41 through 76 (of 76 total)
  • Melanie Shaw
  • wilburt
    Free Member

Strange one this..

As always I’m in awe of JHJ investigative powers but whats writen so far we know already.

1) UK goverment gives bung for arms deals then covers it up.

2) Some politicians are involved in child abuse.

Melanie Shaw looks like a lady who needs help for sure but whats missing is some credible news agency running the story. Why hasnt the Gaurdian covered it, do they know why she was locked up?

scotroutes

Super injunction?

4130s0ul
    Free Member

Worst super hero ever!

epicsteve
    Free Member

Or a mental health tribunal rather than a court case but with the reporting being spun to make it sound more sinister?

lazybike
    Free Member

There’s a petition to the Justice Secretary regarding this case..Here

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Why hasnt the Guardian covered it

There’s a lot of stories that can’t be covered by the media;

Especially relevant in this instance is censorship of stories concerning Nadhmi Auchi…

https://wikileaks.org/wiki/Eight_stories_on_Obama_linked_billionaire_Nadhmi_Auchi_censored_from_the_Guardian,_Observer,_Telegraph_and_New_Statesman

Nadhmi Auchi and Norman Lamont have a long history of working together, as members of the elusive and extremely powerful organization, Le Cercle, which transcends government as we know it.

On top of their ties through Le Cercle, they have shared business interests, through Auchi’s Luxembourg based ‘General Mediterranean Holdings’

What rings alarm bells about General Mediterranean Holdings is further links to child abuse of the darkest kind, in the shape of the bloke in charge of the flawed investigations into the networks surrounding Marc Dutroux, which once again pointed to several powerful people in politics and even monarchy.

Marc Verwilghen is the chap in question and he joined the board of General Mediterranean Holdings after his key part in what has all the trademarks of a particularly sensitive cover up.

On a side note, I was in Brussels a couple of months ago, on the square with the Belgian Parliament at one end and the Royal Palace at the other.

I took some photos near the US Embassy and was approached by a soldier with a machine gun, who forced me to delete them. He was giving me a bollocking, but shut up as soon as I mentioned Dutroux.

Anyhow, as for what links long time head of Le Cercle Norman Lamont, Kissinger Associate of the McCain Institute George Osborne and Foreign secretary supervising Mi6 Boris Johnson, they’re all associates of the Rothschild family.

I’m afraid you’ll have to wait for how that ties in to secret courts, Saudi Princes, Arms deals, Widespread Propaganda, Global Financial networks and organized child abuse

Jamie
    Free Member

General Mediterranean Holdings

And the award for most vague business name that could possibly be a front company goes to….

MSP

I took some photos near the US Embassy and was approached by a soldier with a machine gun, who forced me to delete them. He was giving me a bollocking, but shut up as soon as I mentioned Dutroux.

Bullshit!

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

You seem a bit confused, it’s a true story bro…

This is the last pic I have before the gap where he (very dramatically) made me delete some (of the troop carrier unimogs; I like unimogs)

enfht
    Free Member

whats missing is some credible news agency running the story. Why hasnt the Gaurdian covered it

😆

Smudger666

Bullshit!

and the credibility rating hits zero again.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

You can rudely dismiss me recounting events that actually happened, but try though you might, the facts remain.

If you want a ‘credible’ source on the matter (discounting the BBC’s involvement in covering up the crimes of Jimmy Savile and other abusers within their ranks for decades) Olenka Frenkel did a well researched and presented documentary on Dutroux, though due to editorial constraints, it’s still just scratching the surface

nealglover
    Free Member

Oh ffs 🙄

You can rudely dismiss me..

Thanks. I will.

MSP

It is possible that an over zealous soldier forced you to delete photos, the police have also done that to tourists in the UK. The idea that he was made to back down because of some magical name “Dutroux” is the steamiest of bovine excrement.

Even if you believe that paedophilia is linked to the a world wide power organisation, no one could believe that the rank and file soldiers and police would be party to the subterfuge and would back down because a name is mentioned FFS!

Smudger666

exactly MSP.

and are we suppose to believe that in broad daylight (I assume from the previous pic) that JHJ wouldn’t have kicked up a stink quoting the rights of TFH wearers to take photos in public.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

The idea that he was made to back down because of some magical name “Dutroux” is the steamiest of bovine excrement.

Even if you believe that paedophilia is linked to the a world wide power organisation, no one could believe that the rank and file soldiers and police would be party to the subterfuge and would back down because a name is mentioned FFS!

That’s a scenario that you yourself have conjured up… I don’t pretend to know the full reason why that particular soldier shut up when I mentioned Dutroux, but that is exactly what happened.

As for credibility, let’s get back to the subject of Politicians and arms deals to Saudi Arabia, as mentioned on the 1st page.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEcMW6RmC_w[/video]

One of the key factors mentioned which seems likely to tie in with the Al-Yamamah Arms deal and the roles played within government by several members of the Cambridge mafia at the time is the closing of the serious fraud office.

(For a bit more background on some of the subjects raised there, see the terrorism thread: http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/terrorism)

I’ll pop this video here too, let’s not forget Amber Rudd was effectively representing the Conservative Party in the leader’s debate… for some reason, none of these issues have been raised on TV news.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojEUxA6ud50[/video]

I appreciate this may seem to stray away from the original topic, but let’s not forget Theresa May has played a key role in the appointment of several unsuitable heads of the child abuse inquiry not to mention she was of course home secretary at the time of Melanie Shaw’s incarceration.

Whether this relates to Ken Clarke’s role as Paymaster General during the initial stages of the Al-Yamamah deal and allegations surrounding his involvment in abuse in Nottinghamshire Children’s homes certainly deserves further investigation.

nealglover
    Free Member

I don’t pretend to know the full reason why that particular soldier shut up when I mentioned Dutroux, but that is exactly what happened. I’m happy to insinuate it was for sinister reasons because it suits my narrative

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

I’m happy to insinuate it was for sinister reasons because it suits my narrative

Yep, I noticed; so, moving on from the entirely true story of a soldier outside the US Embassy in Brussels stopping giving me a bollocking once I mentioned Dutroux for whatever reason:

Considering I’ve been posting on ths forum on these issues long before HSBC sponsored British Cycling, you might wanna watch this, especially the bit about the ex head of MI5’s role in HSBC, considering of course the wealth of evidence that points to MI5 involvement in VIP child abuse:

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vx17v1RHEec&pbjreload=10[/video]

Of course, it may be purely coincidental… wouldn’t want to be accused of insinuating anything

tjagain

To anyone who thinks there is no coverup of organised paedophilia and politicians just have a look at Kincora boys home scandal. Its the one which is most public

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kincora_Boys%27_Home

grtdkad

I’d not been following this thread at all however as a strange coincidence, in the last 48hrs an ex-forces acquaintance of mine spouted about his personal role in the logistics of delivering jets to the Saudis in return for oil rather than currency (oil which was subsequently re-traded at a significant profit) back in the 90s.

Unless, unbeknown to me, my acquaintance = jhj ??

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

I’m not your acquaintance I’m afraid, but it’s certainly interesting and relevant.

Speaking of which, look who’s interviewed in this piece on the origins of secret courts

As a clue, here’s the pic from the article:

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Seems there may be some positive developments as regards the shelved Al-Yamamah investigation:

Al-Yamamah deal being re-examined after Saudi prince’s arrest

The arrest of Turki bin Nasser could see new scrutiny on the dubious $56bn arms deal between the UK and Saudi Arabia

There is likely to be new scrutiny into the controversial Al-Yamamah arms deal with Saudi Arabia, the largest ever conducted by the UK, after one of the leading architects of the deal was arrested as part of the Kingdom’s alleged corruption crackdown.

Prince Turki bin Nasser was among the hundreds of princes and businessmen arrested this week at the direction of Saudi Arabia’s crown prince Mohammed bin Salman in what critics have seen as a major power grab.

Turki bin Nasser was central to the $56bn deal with the UK which, due to numerous irregularities and allegations of corruption, sparked an investigation in 2004 which was later shut down by then prime minister Tony Blair in 2006 after pressure from the Saudis.

Over the course of the 1980s, Margaret Thatcher’s government supported the sale of huge quantities of military equipment to Saudi Arabia. But the sales were highly controversial, with stories of middlemen such as Turki bin Nasser, having their palms greased.

An anonymous source told the Times newspaper on Saturday that with the arrest of Turki bin Nasser, the case was being re-examined.

“It is accumulation of many corruption cases dealt with in one night,” the source told the newspaper, referring to the Saudi purges.

“Some are known but have been ignored for years, like the al-Yamamah scandal, and Prince Turki bin Nasser.”

Opposition politicians expressed their support for the reopening of the investigation and for the involvement of the UK’s Serious Fraud Office (SFO).

“I hope the SFO will offer its full co-operation with any new investigation and I would urge them to become involved,” said Labour MP Ann Clwyd, who has pursued the case since the 1990s.

“We have been waiting for many years for someone to finally lift the lid on this.”

senorj

Lol at jambo. &hatred of the poor crack.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

The Tommy Robinson case reminded me of Melanie Shaw and the vast disparity between how swiftly he got worldwide attention, whilst Melanie Shaw’s case gets very little.

Now it could be nothing, but it seems in addition to his role as Paymaster General during the Al Yamamah deal, during his time as Justice Secretary, Ken Clarke was a key player in the police cuts that led to  a big reduction in staffing numbers and massively overworked officers and detectives…

Now on top of that, Ken Clarke’s long time PPS, Ben Wallace is now Minister of State for Security… and since December 2017, Economic Crime

How’s that relevant?

Well to save you clicking back to the 1st page of this thread, let’s remember what was happening when Ken Clarke was Paymaster General…

taxi25
    Free Member

Good to see you back JHJ.

But as ever there is no conspiracies, Melanie Shaw and Tommy Robinson were jailed for contempt of court/ wilfully breaking court orders. There comes a point when jail is the only solution for such actions if the law is to be upheld.

Last year Robinson was given a suspended sentence for committing contempt during a rape trial in Canterbury, after he attempted to film the defendants. He had been told that he would go to prison if he broke the law again.

Melanie Shaw is a bit different, but if you continually make accusations that can’t be backed up. Accusations that can cause great harm, and keep on doing it after a court tells you to stop you will go to prison.  The courts realise that some people will go to prison in the hope that the publicity will help their cause. It’s because of this that the courts impose injunctions ect.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

I love a JHJ post!

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Nope, definitely nothing untoward…

lobby_dosser
    Free Member

*read later^

mikewsmith
    Free Member

How does that explain why she is not guilty of contempt of court?

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

I was refering to the:

vast disparity between how swiftly he (Tommy Robinson) got worldwide attention, whilst Melanie Shaw’s case gets very little.

In what way does contempt of court relate to the Melanie Shaw case?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

apologies thought it was the same charge, perhaps he has a large following of fanatics who think he is a martyr where in fact he is an idiot.

Perhaps people are respecting the court order around her case, facts that you are certainly not aware of may have a high relevance there.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Seeing the Sixth Element Olympics team story reminded me of this thread and HSBC’s sponsorship of British Cycling…

Can’t say for sure that the Paedophile Information Exchange’s involvement with Midland Bank (whose interests were absorbed into HSBC) was any more than a coincidence, but taking into account the very shady business that Midland (and subsequently HSBC) actively pursued (and continue to pursue) it’s certainly an avenue worthy of investigation:

That said, I wish the Olympics team all the best and having seen the quality of Sixth Element wheels up close, I’m sure they’re in good hands

kilo

Apologies for the long block of text below.

And in October 2018 at Leeds Crown Court, a jury found that Melanie – who was deemed unfit to stand trial – had committed three counts of arson being reckless as to whether property was damaged or destroyed. She was due to be sentenced for this on January 14, then on February 11, and was finally sentenced on April 2, 2019. She was given a hospital order and a separate restriction order. The restriction order has no fixed time limit and means that she can only be discharged with permission from the Secretary of State for Justice.

At her sentencing in April 2018, it was confirmed that Melanie was being treated at Rampton Hospital in north Nottinghamshire, and that she would continue to be treated there.

In terms of the allegations made by Melanie, Nottinghamshire Police said: “Nottinghamshire Police investigated all of the allegations thoroughly. Where the threshold was met, the CPS considered the evidence.

“Unfortunately, it was determined that the evidential test was not passed and, as such, no prosecutions brought.

“Our enquiries have also not identified any unaccounted-for people at Beechwood Children’s Home.

“Searches were carried out at Beechwood in February 2012.

“The work was undertaken by us in conjunction with national search advisors and searches were made of the grounds and building. It included the use of search dogs and radar following concerns reported by a member of the public.

“Nothing was identified at the time that supported the reports.”

Nottingham East MP Chris Leslie said: “Melanie Shaw first contacted me several years ago, since when I have offered support as I would to any constituent in her circumstances. I have continued to enquire after Melanie’s welfare, including with the prison.

“It would be inappropriate and not responsible of me to discuss the details of these highly sensitive matters with anyone other than Melanie or her legal representatives, who are always welcome to contact me at any time.

“However, over many years now there have been stories circulating about Melanie’s case, and most of the posts circulating on social media are wildly inaccurate.”

https://www.nottinghampost.com/news/nottingham-news/who-is-melanie-shaw-2381898

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

The mention of search dogs reminds me of the McCann case:

The Disappearance of Madeleine McCann – Netflix Documentary (Possible Spoilers)

Hopefully there’s nothing untoward, but as the McCann case (of which there is far more in the public domain) shows, it’s always reasonable to question the official narrative…

As regards Melanie Shaw, questions surrounding the use of secret courts remain

In a wider context, the decision by the Child Abuse Inquiry to hold the hearings into the Westminster VIP Abuse strand just as the drama surrounding Brexit dominates the news does seem a touch odd.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Well well…

What if 1 person tied together the Melanie Shaw case, the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann, Operation Rectangle into abuse at Haut de La Garenne on Jersey and the Lambeth case (Operation Trawler, an offshoot of Operation Care), where a detective investigating child abuse was taken off the case after a cabinet minister became a person of interest…

If that same person had been a Deputy Leader of the House of Commons that’d surely be in the public interest, right?

aweeshoe
    Free Member

There maybe a large elaborate conspiracy theory, but there needn’t be such connections for agencies to react strangely against whistle blowing. I certainly wouldn’t have believed the lengths they would go to, and my issues weren’t nearly as horrific and incriminating as hers only an MSP or two, council chief executive, the Head of an education board and a few teachers

Viewing 36 posts - 41 through 76 (of 76 total)

The topic ‘Melanie Shaw’ is closed to new replies.