Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • Megavalanche Video 129 rider overtake – no cheating :)
  • MTB-Idle
    Free Member

yeah great vid mate, c’mon, dig, DIG!

Great riding too. It’s a race/qualifying; your trail etiquette was fine even with the adrenaline flowing.

5plusn8
    Free Member

Top sports.
    I don’t get the dickhead comment, the point of the race is to overtake, he is giving them warning is all.

GregMay
    Free Member

Good racing fella, enjoyed that. Nothing untowards at all.

Well done, and good self abuse to make you push harder 🙂

robowns
    Free Member

Yeah top riding, you were saying a lot but most of it wasn’t actual words. Must be knackering.

jimbobm
    Free Member

Thanks guys, appreciate it. Some of the stuff I cut out was seriously weird, even I couldn’t understand it!

I’ll have another video up on my YouTube channel in a few days that will have some proper footage of the track on if you interested. – The riding in Alpe D’Huez is excellent!

jimbobm
    Free Member

It made the front page of this website!

Thanks for your comments guys, I can only imagine that’s why its on the front.

I’ll post another one when I find good WiFi! #vanlife

Cheers, James.

cuyahoga
    Free Member

Excellent stuff! You’ve confirmed it’s something I’d never do in a million years, but yours was a cracking ride …

plumber
    Free Member

Come on!

chakaping
    Free Member

Great effort. The fast bit from about 5.30 was incredible, lucky to get a clear run there.

You do realise we all know what you sound like when you’re enjoying sexytime now though?

pictonroad

Loved that. It looks PROPERLY knackering though.

weeksy

cuyahoga – Member

Excellent stuff! You’ve confirmed it’s something I’d never do in a million years, but yours was a cracking ride …

Pretty much that ! I’ve thought about the Mega a few times, but watching that…. Sheesh… brutal !

bedfordrd

Great vid, great riding – bloody quick! Mega is on my bucket list, tentatively for 2019 (when I’m 50..). They have a ‘Grand Vets’, right?? 😆

This just makes me want to do it even more!

jimbobm
    Free Member

Haha cheers guys, its a bloody hard race but an absolute ton of fun!

I’m uploading a normal video of the quali track this week, I’ll post it on here.

Cheers

lycanthropefailed
    Free Member

Now that is proper racing video. Excellent stuff.

jimbobm
    Free Member

Cheers mate, theres now a proper video online of me riding the track, not a headcam.

Its pretty cool i think, you can have a look below…

[video]https://youtu.be/r2YLjAGsUzc[/video]

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Nice!

andy4d

You are a lucky guy. I am not jealous or anything. Oh no.

Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)

The topic ‘Megavalanche Video 129 rider overtake – no cheating :)’ is closed to new replies.