• This topic has 17 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by GW.
Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • MEGAVALANCHE RESULTS (Dan Atherton 3rd!!!)
  • ash

For anyone interested: 2012 MEGA FINAL RESULTS

Atherton has to be the highest-placed Brit… erm… ever. So, quite a day for British cycling then 🙂

EDIT: you have to click the orange “Page Suivante” thing to get to the results.

donsimon
    Free Member

Not a spoiler then?

ash

It might be a spoiler if the event were going to be televised somewhere before everyone knew the results (e.g. live!).

… oh sorry, were you planning on watching the highlights later on BBC1?

cfinnimore
    Free Member

AAAAARGH!

It is a spoiler, dumbass.

Particularly for us lazy-arse fanbois that like to find out through shonky-PB uploads & actual website-journo’s the results and chat later this morning.

DOH!

donsimon
    Free Member

I was asking a question, I assume that putting the result in the title rather than in the body of the thread with a spoiler warning could be considered a spoiler.
    If you’re happy, go with it.

radoggair
    Free Member

am i the only 1 not seeing anything apart from 4 riders when pressing this ‘orange’ button?

ash

Image of results here: http://twitpic.com/aaez5y

Warning: do not [strike]click the link[/strike] hang around on the internet if you don’t want to know who won!

kimbers

no raddogair same for me too

rickon
    Free Member

Look who’s 14th too 🙂 Joe Barnes… awesome.

vinnyeh

Atherton has to be the highest-placed Brit… erm… ever. So, quite a day for British cycling then

Aside from Moseley yesterday, of course… 🙄

Chausson absolutely annihilated the field though.

ash

No need to roll the eyes vinnyeh. Clearly I meant highest ever placed Brit in Scratch standings.

flap_jack
    Free Member

is there a way of seeing of the lad from next door survived ? his mum’s been really worried for about 2 months since he entered despite me trying to convince her that it’s just an ‘aggressive cross country race’…

vinnyeh

Clearly I meant highest ever placed Brit in Scratch standings.

Clear to you maybe, but if it had been clear to me, clearly I wouldn’t have taken the time to log in and post- both 1 and 2 in the womens were worthy mentions. Not sure what you mean either by ‘scratch standings’

You’re right though, shouldn’t have been a rolly eye. 🙂

ash

scratch means overall (i.e. regardless of category)

kudos100
    Free Member

Impressed with Cam Cole coming in at 12th.

Great result for Dan.

brant
    Free Member

ash – Member
    No need to roll the eyes vinnyeh. Clearly I meant highest ever placed Brit in Scratch standings.

indeed. (joke deleted/you had to be there)

donsimon
    Free Member

Enhorabuena Iago!!

GW
    Free Member

Look who’s 14th too Joe Barnes… awesome.

Didn’t he start way back because of a puncture in qualifying too? 😯

Amazing!! looking forward to watching the next “Dudes” vid 😀

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘MEGAVALANCHE RESULTS (Dan Atherton 3rd!!!)’ is closed to new replies.