Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Megavalanche 2013
  • rugbydick

Does anyone know what time the Megavalanche entries open?
    It’s supposed to be today, but the website is still showing as entries closed…

Anyone else doing the Mega this year?

Hob-Nob
    Free Member

Think the email said 3pm.

A few of us will be going.

atlaz
    Free Member

It’s open at noon.

Madfly
    Free Member

Noon french time, It’s open now..

Vern0n
    Free Member

Opened at noooon – Frenchy time

http://www.megavalanche.com à partir d’aujourd’hui 12h am

zebardy
    Free Member

Is anyone else struggling to understand the English translations of the sign up form? Not quite sure which sign up option I need or what all of the form means …

Vern0n
    Free Member

zeb – what do you need to know?

zebardy
    Free Member

is this the correct registration form:- http://velo.engage-sports.com/engagement/course/1285/engagement/

not entirely sure what “ATV package accompanying special price” refers to, or “Make your coverage” and the final “Signature” question.

Also There are 2 of us I’m trying to sign up for. Can I pay for 2 registrations?

Thanks Vern0n

ross1
    Free Member

Hi fellas, I’m looking for some advice as well if anyone can help? I get that I need to select the relevant ATV package but do you need the premium package for the lifts etc. or just if you want to use some sports facilities? Also, anyone know what make your coverage and make your car refer to?
    Cheers for any help

twistyfish-pete
    Free Member

As far as I can work out:
    ATV package = lift pass
    Premium package – not needed unless you want to use the other facilities (pool, rink, sports centre). I’m fairly sure you can pay separately for pool access, so this looks a little steep.
    coverage = protection, if you want to tell them the make of your helmet, etc (think this is just for marketing)
    car make = just for marketing
    Signature = confirming that you will have insurance for the race

I just did two registrations simultaneously, but looks like after you’ve completed and paid for the first there is an option to go back and register for “another listing”. Not sure how this will work/where you put in the second name.

Now… anyone any clue what the Electro Avalanche is?

scottallun7
    Free Member

yeh confused me thst did electro, anyone know what it is?
    also why is costing me 83 euros when its 4 days at 23 euros, doesnt add up.
    i want to go 11th 12th 13th and 14th 4days = 83 euro – confusing.

Vern0n
    Free Member

Mountain bike package accompanying special price
    1 package by accompanying inscription. Possibility of having more packages only companion (s) child (ren) of the family of the rider. Apply to any plan change inscriptions@megavalanche.com. Pour € 5 fee.

I think this is additional Premium packages (local facilities etc) for family of riders.

Most changes can be made at a later stage to pretty much all of your application so if you aren’t certain of dates, packages etc might be best to sign up for the standard ones then upgrade later (for a fee :D)

I believe lift pass is included. Might double check tho…

ATV = VTT = MTB

lapierrelady

Despite having to do it in French, it was still less painful than entering a rat race event. At least I didn’t have to put my email adress in 5 times!!!
    Wouldn’t it be lovely to have a ubiquitous event entry form?

mtbant
    Free Member

I’m in!! first timer :S but wow that is one BAD website 😛

atlaz
    Free Member

Just waiting for my license number from British Cycling then I’m doing it

Steve77
    Free Member

I felt like I was going back 10 years in time using that website. I’ve registered for something, I just hope it’s the Mega

atlaz
    Free Member

Signed up. The site is interesting, someone has redone it with the Twitter Bootstrap but done a really odd job of it. Oh well.

dmw536
    Free Member

First timer here signed up earlier… was a bit of a pain but sure it’ll be worth it! Cant wait!

evel_kneivel
    Free Member

Has anyone managed to enter more than one rider on their application?

Hob-Nob
    Free Member

Somehow managed to register, think I deserve a start place on the front row of my qualifier for managing that…

rugbydick

I’m in!
    Nervous and excited already…

mtbant
    Free Member

Anyone else still waiting for them to confirm your status to hired! from joined??

scottallun7
    Free Member

Yes me,
    I registered and paid yesterday and my status has not been updated yet, it simply say waiting for approval or something similar (although I have paid)

Stevie-G
    Free Member

First time doing this for me too. i entered last night and just got confirmed tonight. Just hope i chose the right options,that is one bad website…

samdale007
    Free Member

Hi,
    My friend has just pulled out due to needing an op on his knee. I have space for one person in my van. The ferry is booked. I live near Oxford. Anybody out there looking for a lift?
    Cheers
    Sam

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘Megavalanche 2013’ is closed to new replies.