Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Megavalanche
  • crankbreaker

Just been told my Doctor wants to charge me upwards of £50 (possibly £135!!). Sod that I’d rather watch came to mind!

Looking at the British Cycling website a bronze membership costs £13.50 and gives a provisional racing licence, http://www.britishcycling.org.uk/membership/article/compare-membership-packages anyone know if this is good enough to keep the organisers happy and let me race the Mega?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

yep or they charge about £25 for insurance there, think my dog tag covers me too!

Must remember to put the pic on my BC card – warning may not arrive on time!

crankbreaker

Nice one, cheers mike, £13.50 it is then!

Blower
    Free Member

does the silver insure you for just riding in the alps?

crankbreaker

Not sure on that one, it does come with some insurance but I’ve got extra cover anyway from Snowcard. They have different options and stuff so can cover for alps riding from around £40 I think. I used Daredirect last year too who were reasonably priced as I recall.

Taz

Go through top cash back & there is (was?) a £12.50 cash back for joining BC. Won’t get it back for several weeks but it will come. Think it applied to any membership but not 100%

Provisional race license worked for me 2 years ago no problems at all

Enjoy. Will be back next year 🙂

Blower
    Free Member

ahh snowcard yeah heard of them…

cant see my sliver bc membership covering just riding over there..

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Megavalanche’ is closed to new replies.